My first FOTD - Bare Bronze

readyformycloseup

Ok I cannot seem to get the hang of close-up photos. I feel silly putting my fotd up, when Specktra has so many fabulous makeup artists with gorgeous makeup applications, but I want to contribute also. Anyway, here's mine, I'm still learning so any advice is welcome. Thanks for looking!

FACE:
Kanebo Essence & Liquid Finish #203
Blot
Laguna
Trace Gold
Shimpagne

EYES:
Victoria Secret Bare Bronze E/S Palette
Teddy Khol
Hypnose Mascara

LIPS:
Subculture
Viva Glam II
VS Lip Shimmer, Golden Light

hotpink1326

Welcome!!! I think your very pretty and the makeup looks great! Advice for taking pictures... take A LOT!!! I take like 40 a day, lol and just pick my favorites. Take them from all angles and eventually, you'll find what suits showing off your makeup best!

Please... Keep posting
smiles.gif

Shimmer

There's a tutorial in the Tuts section that details how to take really NICE pictures with your camera.
smiles.gif

You look fab.
smiles.gif

saniyairshad

WELCOME HON!!!!! and let me tell u...u look absolutely stunning and you've done a great job...i love browns and bronzey colors
smiles.gif

readyformycloseup

Aww thanks ladies =) I only took 5 shots so the blurriest ones went in the trash lol. That is good advice to take many many photos. I looked up the photo tut and that helps so much, thanks babe!

*Luna*

Very pretty! How do you like Hypnose? I'm a long time user of Difinicils but I've been curious about this one.

readyformycloseup

thanks guys!

Hypnose is my fave mascara when I want lots of volume. As long as I keep the wand wiped off occasionally, it is perfection for me. I can get lots of length as well with 2 coats. You should try it! I haven't tried Difincils so I can't compare the two =)