My first FOTD - Be gentle, lol! (Kinda pic heavy also)

Kelaia

OK, this is my first FOTD...it's my usual makeup look, although the lipgloss was an added extra for the day
smiles.gif
I usually stick to browns, plums, and greens. Today was a brown/neutral day. Please excuse my messy hair! It was windy outside (although like 108
heat.gif
). Annnnyway...

Here's what I used:

Brushes (All MAC): 194, 182, 150, 129 SE, 224 SE, 242 SE 242 SE.

* Everyday Minerals (EM) concealer in Intensive light - Used on dark circles and some marks left from old acne
weeping.gif

* Everyday Minerals foundation in Golden Fair mixed with Light Olive - Used all over face
* MAC Tenderling blush on apples of cheeks
* Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmerbrick - Bottom dark shades to contour when I did the "fish face" lol, top light shades to highlight on cheekbones and temples.

* MAC Untitled Paint on whole eye area
* MAC Shroom e/s on lid
* MAC Patina e/s washed over lid up to crease
* MAC Mulch e/s in crease, outer corner and smudged on lower lash line
* MAC Vanilla e/s on browbone to highlight
* MAC Phloof e/s (I think it is Phloof! It's the one in my quad, bottom left corner) on inner corners of eyes and inner lash line
* MAC Teddy e/l on upper lash line and lightly on lower lash line
* Curled lashes with Shu Uemura lash curler
* Cover Girl Volume Exact mascara in Brown/black (x2 coats)
* Clear mascara on brows (although they still look a bit messy and uneven at the mo'....I need to have another tweezing session
rofl.gif
).

* The Body Shop Hemp Lipbalm
* Lancome Juicy Tube in Tali X

Phew! That seems like a lot
thud.gif
:lolz:. Hope you guys like it. Please let me know what you think, and thanks for looking!

Kelaia

Thanks, entipy!

I hate my chubby cheeks
oh.gif
lol (I feel they make me look younger than I am. I am 27 this year and I still get asked for ID in bars and stuff
lol.gif
). And from these pics, I can see that I really need to sort out my left eyebrow!
oh.gif

I will try something more vivid next time...maybe with some greens
smiles.gif
As these pics are fairly natural and can barely see any colour on my lids.