seonmi

So it's Friday. I got to wear a kinda casual outfit with some colorful makeup
yahoo.gif

Face:
L'Oreal True Match foundation and powder
Estee Lauder blush in Fresh Plum
Physicians Formula bronzer

Eyes:
Max Factor MAXeye Shadow in African Violet. I used the purple part on the outer lid.
NYX Wild Fire: teal on the inner lid
NYX Deep Purple: dark purple for crease and above
Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Dazzling Metallics: black outer conner and crease
Estee Lauder eye shadow in Tea Biscuit
Estee Lauder mascara
Estee Lauder black eye liner
Brandless brow pencil
NYX brow kit in dark brown

Lips:
NYX Mauve lip liner
Clinique Tender Heart lipstick

HPIM6531.jpg

HPIM6543.jpg

HPIM6550.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

I'd love to know what you guys think and where I can improve on. I'm still a starter so it'd help so much to hear from experts
yes.gif

This is for work so I tried to be subtle with eye liners ... Oh, I forgot to comb my eyebrows
tong.gif
I'll try to resize if the pictures are too big.

Thanks for looking
cutey.gif

seonmi

Thanks everyone. I used to put on more blush and thought I looked fine when looking in the mirror. But then when I got to work and looked in the mirror in the restroom there, I always regretted that I had too much blush on. Maybe it was because of the lighting in there. I'll try to use more on Monday
winks.gif

Simply Elegant

You look pretty. I wouldn't extend the outer v colour so far out and I'd blend the lip liner a bit more but it's a fresh look overall.

hotpink1326

Very pretty!! I own NYX "Wildfire" & looove it!! I have a question though... do you use a base? That shadow shows up so much brighter on me for some reason... EIther way, this is very soft & pretty! Great blending
smiles.gif

Temptasia

I really like this combo.

I personally like strong lined asian eyes...even for daytime/work.

I find that on asian eyes, it's better to define the shape first with liner and then add a wash of color to the crease.

When I don't line my eyes well when working with blues and purples...I end up looking tired or look like I've got a bruised eye.

seonmi

Thank you all for the comments. I can see the the outer V color extended too far out. I'm still working on shaping. Also, I should've added more Wild Fire after putting on Deep Purple, but I'm still afraid of using too much blue or the blue family
nonono.gif
(I did use a base, actually)
Now, I got some tips to improve my makeup
cutey.gif

I cant' seem to find the Thanks button anywhere

Krasevayadancer

I think you did a great job. Looks great!

Did you use a base for your eyeshadow, if not I find that creamy bases really make eyeshadows pop in color
smiles.gif