My first FOTD ;) {pic heavyy}

Stephy171

yahoo.gif
Ok Ladies so this is my first FOTD.... hehe i had some people ask me to post pics of my avatar look and this is it.... i hope you guys will comment and tell me what i need to fix and how i am doing.... lol Dont mind my crazy hair and bad eye brows.... i did all that after taking pixx lmao.... also i dont have my foundation and blush done so im only talkin about my eyes

What i usedd

UDPP
UD deluxe e/s Honey, Grafitti & Fishnet !!!
And a tiny bit of Zero is the outer V for some depth
Also used Kat Von D liquid linerrr

this is a while ago so i'm not sure if i used anything else

S5033396.jpg

S5033397.jpg

S5033386.jpg

S5033416.jpg

S5033413.jpg

FISHYYYY FACEE

coachkitten

Great makeup look! Those colors really pop on your skin and I love your hair as well. Please post more FOTDs soon!

Stephy171

awww thanks ladiess!!! now im blushinggg hehehe
lol.gif
i'll post more pixx soon... i was begining to think so one likedd it lol

Aboutt my hairrr THANKSSS a bunchh i always get compliments on it..... I love it.... well not right now cuz the stupid hair dresser cut off more thank a asked... i really dont likt short hair on me... oh well!!!

I will try my best to post more picss soon... keep the comments coming
smiles.gif

LoveMakeup4Real

You look beautiful, and I love the different colors on the eyes, the lip colors are great too; especially the last gloss! Nice.

Stephy171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy4205
yeah your hair is A FREAKIN MAZING!

greengrin.gif
hahah your so funny!!.... someyimes its too muchh thoughh

thanks ladies for all the compliments this just makes me want to post pixx more often hehehe

NicksWifey

I love your hair! Curly girls rock!
winks.gif
You are so adorable! I love those colors and the lippie is nice too!

Stephy171

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
I love your hair! Curly girls rock!
winks.gif
You are so adorable! I love those colors and the lippie is nice too!

your such a sweeet heart!
thmbup.gif

kariii

Omg, I have curls and wish for yours. Mine are out of control, no shape, no form, weird ringlets mixed with wavy. UGH, it's gross! but yours is gorgeous! I have that palette from UD, I'm going to try the color positions you used on yourself.. I haven't used it much and I probably should give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration. Keep the FOTD's coming, you are so pretty btw.

Stephy171

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
Omg, I have curls and wish for yours. Mine are out of control, no shape, no form, weird ringlets mixed with wavy. UGH, it's gross! but yours is gorgeous! I have that palette from UD, I'm going to try the color positions you used on yourself.. I haven't used it much and I probably should give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration. Keep the FOTD's coming, you are so pretty btw.

thanks a bunch your making me blushh!!
winkiss.gif
...... im gonna try and post more looks up this week

but yeah this is my fav look!! i got it from watching one of the MU gurus from youtube her name is KUIPPO1127 i think lol lol.....

everyone think my hair is great lol and it drives me crazyy

Latest posts