My First FOTD - Pinks!!!

Ranjana

Ok... so after seing so many encouraging FOTD's I have finally plucked up the courage to do one of my own.

Now, I'm an old lady so pls excuse the wrinkles....

Here goes....(I hope it works)...

Some Close up eye shots:
161810459_2843be9abf.jpg

161810458_8cbf44e32c.jpg

161810460_d99d4cb711.jpg

161810461_9c03e7e87b.jpg

This is how I ended up looking overall:
161810462_46d91f9db8.jpg

Here is what I used:

On Face:
MAC Studio Fix NC42 (I personally don't think this is right for me but the MA that sold it to me seemed to think so and I bought it in a moment of desperation..... so now I only use it for a quick quick 5 min make up job
YSL Toche Eclat under the Studio Fix

On Eyes
Bourjois Eyeshadow Trio in Prune Royale
Shahnaz Husain Eyeliner - Shaline (I'm not too fond of this product, just use on myself to use it up)
Bobby Brown Eyeliner Gel - Black Ink in waterline
YSL Mascara - Black

On Cheeks
MAC - Raisin
Clinique - Peach Bronze (as highlighter)

Lips
MAC Lip Glass in a pinky colour (I can't find the bottle to look up the shade... always the case!!!).

Please feel free to comment... and if you think i have some learning points to address, don't be afraid to say so.

Cheers

Ranjana

Now how do I make the image appear in the thread itself rather than a link showing up?

Edited..... Managed to work it out!

MAC_Pixie04

by using the code

without the spaces
smiles.gif

Your make up looks great! And you're not an old woman, you're gorgeous! Your liner is perfect and i love that your shadows are "age appropriate" as in you didn't let a glitter factory explode onto your face the way a 19 year old party girl might have haha

Ranjana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
by using the code

Thanks MAC_Pixie04
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
Your liner is perfect and i love that your shadows are "age appropriate" as in you didn't let a glitter factory explode onto your face the way a 19 year old party girl might have haha

Tell me about it!!! Glitter wouldn't stay put on my eyes even if I glued it there with superglue.... for all the wrinkles!! I even have trouble with falling Bindis!

By the way MAC_Pixie04, your FOTD's are AMAZING!

asteffey

you are NOT an old lady, sheesh.

okay, you are wicked hot and im digging the fancy eyeliner.

if you find your e/s to be settling into wrinkles (it does on me sometimes ugh) try a mac paint ( i think sublime nature would be amazing on you) underneath your shadow and it will stay put!

hth. and you look goregous.

tracie

I can't seem to find the wrinkles that you're talking about..quite beautiful to me
smiles.gif

a914butterfly

you look young (age is only a number) and your makeup looks great! i wish i could do such a good job as you did. i dont see any wrinkles either

Tonitra

You're very beautiful! And you have a very kind face...maybe that didn't make sense, lol, but its one of the first impressions I got. And that liner, just fierce! Very well done.

Latest posts