My FIRST FOTD-please be gentle!!!

JCBean

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukiyomi
Very nice and natural. Have you tried using a base under your shadows? This helps a lot and makes the shadows look brighter and neater and stay longer.
smiles.gif
You are really cute!

Hi Tsukiyomi *wave* Thanks for the comment!

I do actually have Urban Decay's Eyeshdaow Primer Potion but forgot to put some on for the FOTD
greengrin.gif
lol.gif

Thank you again xxx

JCBean

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdirenzo
I dont use it ever. I did when I got it though. I think im just so used to how vibrant MAC colors are on me, that I rarely use anythign else anymore lol

greengrin.gif
I am trying to build up my collection of MAC shadows, I do agree, nothing beats them for pigmentation and 'wow' effect
winks.gif

JCBean

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAIA
AWWWW you look like a little angel so cute!! a funny little angel 'cause i couldn't stop laughing at your FOTD's title.
lmao.gif

Kaia
greengrin.gif
Awwwww thank you!!! Glad you liked the title too, I like making people laugh
greengrin.gif

Thanks for the very kind f/b xxx

JCBean

Devingirl and Snowkei-thank you so much!! I am honoured as I have loved every single FOTD/tutorial you've both done, so I'm very touched indeed at your comments xx

JCBean

Thanks Shopgood, I can't get over how incredibly lovely Specktraites are-you've been so positive and welcoming! xx

breathless

you're adorable!! love the color combo on the eyes and for the lips. very glowy. and, i'm very jealous of your freckles!!! i sooooo wish i had freckles like that.

JCBean

Girls, seriously, you're making me blush
oh.gif
lol.gif

Thanks everyone for your feedback-I'm really pleased you liked the look!

Breathless-thanks hun
th_hug.gif
Ah, no, my face is one big freckle at the moment
lol.gif
lol.gif

Latest posts