my first *FOTD* with jewel eye palette

Wildcherry

Ok I'm very new to experimenting with MAC and bright eyeshadows(even though I'm almost 29,sigh) So I've really found everyones FOTD's on here to be alot of help since I have no clue what I'm doing. Anyways I got my inspiration from the chromozone Glamapuss postcard I found on here for the eyes.
caa1.jpg

car4.jpg

sorry for the brastrap showing that is so cheesy!
Used MAC jewel palette for eyes, tigerlily blush and lancome blush&kiss stick in orange on lips

mrskloo

You remind of of that girl on the '70s show. I like your makeup and I hate you for having the jewel pallet!
smiles.gif

beautifulxdisaster

I love it! You look gorgeous and like everyone said, a lot like laura prepon who is also gorgeous *when she is redhead* You are so pretty

Wildcherry

aww thanks everyone
greengrin.gif
Yeah I am lovin the parrot eyeshadow, it really is as fun as everyone says!!
On my lips I am using a Lancome blush&kiss stick in Orange 03(not sure if they make this anymore, ive had it for YEARS lol, with some gloss from Two Faced Juicy Jewels in Vanilla Ice on top)

PinkShell21

Oh my freak!!!
icon_eek.gif
You are not almost 29 girlfriend! I swore you wre like 21-22 or something like that! I am so jealous! LOL., I know why i should be if I am 21 but still
th_wink3.gif

Love your m/u BTW
thmbup.gif

Onederland

you are so pretty!

you remind me of that girl from THAT 70'S SHOW, the one that is with Topher Grace.

Wildcherry

thanks so much everyone you are all so sweet :p Well I actually have 6 more months until the big 29-eeek! I've just led a long lonely life of wearing barely there shadows, but it's never too late to start wearing fun bright colors I guess
th_wink3.gif

Latest posts