My first fotd

tannny

haha, i love all of you guys' work...so i decided to take a pic of my eye makeup for the day...

sorry its not so great, i mean, im not as good as you guys...its a little sloppy..bare with me
smiles.gif

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMGjpg

IMGjpg

tannny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
I like it. Are those your own lashes?

ahah thank you and thanks for checking them out. yeah they are my own lashes...with tons of mascara. im super flattered that you had doubts!!! <3333

tannny

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrskloo
Wow, what mascara do you use?

smiles.gif

Well, first I curl them with the MAC curler. Than I put on "Volume Glamour" by Bourjois, got it at Sephora. Than I lightly curl my lashes again( i know its bad) and than i add on, maybelline volume express over it. than i put on another coat of the boujouris. <333

Jennifer Mcfly

I think your makeup looks great! Everyone's gotta start somewhere and you have a great base already. Your lashes are to die for, the only thing I would recommend you do if you don't already, is to use a lash combe as your final step. I think it'll make them look more flawless
smiles.gif

Keep'em coming!!

tannny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
I think your makeup looks great! Everyone's gotta start somewhere and you have a great base already. Your lashes are to die for, the only thing I would recommend you do if you don't already, is to use a lash combe as your final step. I think it'll make them look more flawless
smiles.gif

Keep'em coming!!

aw thank you! yeah i know i should have gone over them with a comb, ahah i cant find mine anywhere. ill have to repurchase... thank you! <3

Glitziegal

I like that look very much indeed....what eyeshadows did you use?
Your lashes are incredible you must have a lot of patience to apply 3 coats, I rudh to get one on before I run late.

jess98765

wow girl!! i love your makeup, especially your lashes. geez girl, mine are like a quater of the size of yours
ssad.gif

user4

yeah man, ur lashes are awsome. i freaking wish!!! i dont think mine would look that great even if i put fake ones on... lol. anywho about the colors... i really like them... is that humid??? i like it!!!

tannny

thank you guys!!!! you guys are sweet. well. first i started off with the paint. i cant find it now but its almost like the untitled color but it has a shimmer. than i put parrot e/s on the outer corners. I put mulch e/s in the center and retrospect in the inner part of my eye. than i lined parrot along the bottom in and extended it to the inner v of my eye...thanks a bunch guys! <333

user3

icon_eek.gif
Holy moly those are some great lashes. Mascara or not! You've got to have good lashes to start off with to get a look like that!

I think your makeup looks great!

tannny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
icon_eek.gif
Holy moly those are some great lashes. Mascara or not! You've got to have good lashes to start off with to get a look like that!

I think your makeup looks great!

aw thanks, you guys are sweet. i always think they arent long enough. im a mascara fiend. i just looked at ur pics and youve got AMAZING lashes and fotds!!!

Gloriamgo

I knew that was my beloved Parrot!! And you used my other all-time fave too!! I love it, more FOTDs please!!

tannny

thank you guys! Yes that is parrot!!!!!!! ugh well they ever bring it back! its the best.