My first FOTD.

sbetsy

This is my first FOTD post, and technically - it's cheating. I didn't do it. Last night I went to the MAC counter and had it done by my lovely MA before my department's Christmas party.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...6/IMG_3073.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...6/IMG_3063.jpg

IMG_3073.jpg

IMG_3063.jpg

She used bare canvas paint with saddle, shroom, electra, brun and jest e/s, brun, zoom lash & fake lashes (!), trace gold blush with dress to kiss from who's that lady and then on the lips, she used red-enriched cremestick liner, brun shadow in the corners, tassle l/s and spring bean lustre glass.

When I went to the counter, I was wearing what I am wearing in the pictures and when she asked what I wanted, I said that I wasn't afraid of whatever she'd like to do, I was really just trying to get input on what she thought would be good. I chose the MA who had the wildest look that evening - pink and orange eyes and a fantastic, huge blond wig. I kinda figured that given carte blanche like that, she'd do something more colorful, but I guess she thought that wouldn't have gone with the pearls? I think that next time I'll wear something really loud and flashy and see if I end up with a very different look.

aziajs

First - I love your hair. I love redheads.
Second - I really like the red lips with the pearls around your neck. It's a very classic look.

aquarius11

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormust
you know what? you kinda look like jennifer Aniston....

pretty makeup

I agree...I see the resemblance in the second pic!!!!

sbetsy

Wow - you are all so sweet! You make me want to go put on more makeup so that I can do another FOTD
smiles.gif

sbetsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
First - I love your hair. I love redheads.
Second - I really like the red lips with the pearls around your neck. It's a very classic look.

Thank you so much
smiles.gif

I love having red hair.

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius11
I agree...I see the resemblance in the second pic!!!!

I was thinking more like Debra Messing from Will and Grace. The make-up looks beautiful, a safe and classic look. A lot of MA's won't do anything wild and funky like theirs unless you specifically ask for it.

sbetsy

Oh I love Debra Messing - thank you
smiles.gif
That's probably a safe move on their parts - I think next time I'll go in with really specific instructions - like "teach me how to make aqua and orange look good on me
winks.gif

colormust

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllINeedIsMac
I was thinking more like Debra Messing from Will and Grace. The make-up looks beautiful, a safe and classic look. A lot of MA's won't do anything wild and funky like theirs unless you specifically ask for it.

yeah the first one she totally looks like miss debra messing

Crazy Girly

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormust
you know what? you kinda look like jennifer Aniston....

pretty makeup

That was my first thought too
smiles.gif
Very pretty

Latest posts