My first FOTD

katelyn0

Hey guys, this is my first time ever posting a FOTD. I apologize for the crappy picture taking skills - I'm still learning! Constructive criticism strongly welcomed and appreciated
smiles.gif

FACE:
MAC strobe cream
Smashbox tinted moisturizer in Luminous
MAC studio sculpt concealer
Cover FX loose powder

CHEEKS:
Benefit highbeam
Lancome miel glace blush

EYES:
All E/S are from the Lancome Summer 2010 bronze riviera palette
L'oreal lineur intense liquid e/l
Benefit bad gal lash
Benefit highbeam on brow bones

BROWS:
Random annabelle eyeshadow
Smashbox brow tech wax
Dior powder brow pencil

LIPS:
MAC lip conditioner balm

With flash:

fotd1.jpg

fotd2.jpg

(I realized after that I cut my left eye out and you can't completely see all of my lids in this one. Sorry!)

No flash:

fotd4.jpg

fotd5.jpg

Thanks for looking!
smiles.gif

katelyn0

thanks! Everyone at the SDM beauty boutique raves about miel glace. I had never even heard of it till one of the consultants told me about it. It's my only lancome blush. Damn expensive for a blush but worth it i think - lots of product in the compact, goes with my skin and plus it smells good.

Suzye829

I like the blush as well. I considered getting the Benefit Highbeam during this past weekend at SDM, but for some reason decided not to...now I'm regretting it...*sigh*

kairiaen

really really pretty natural look! =)
the only cc i have is maybe separating your lashes after mascara?

k.a.t

You're really pretty! and your make up looks absolutely flawless, like it's melted into your skin! very nice.

I agree with the poster who said about the lashes though
smiles.gif

katelyn0

Thanks for your comments everyone! and i agree about the lashes, thank you. sometimes you don't notice how spidery/clumpy they look till taking pictures, lol

kaliraksha

You're so pretty! Love the blush on you...it makes you look fantastically sunny. I've used Bad Gal lash for an extended amount of time and my biggest challenge with it was quickly putting down a thin coating to build on and getting it really close to the root of my lashes. If you can do that and build slowly it works really well without having to separate at the end.

katelyn0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
You're so pretty! Love the blush on you...it makes you look fantastically sunny. I've used Bad Gal lash for an extended amount of time and my biggest challenge with it was quickly putting down a thin coating to build on and getting it really close to the root of my lashes. If you can do that and build slowly it works really well without having to separate at the end.

thank you! and thanks for the tip, i will keep that in mind
smiles.gif

Latest posts