My first FOTDs here! :)

Esperansa_b

Hi
wavey.gif

I'm new here, those are my first FOTDs, makeups that I did to my little sister few monthes ago.

This is the first one:
Attachment 2444

I used...
Jade shadow- light green (from a set)
from the same set- the off white under the brows
L'Oreal shadow- dark green
brows:
dark brown eye shadow of Giora Shavit (I think it sales only in Israel, but the producer is Kryolan)
Black eye shadow (wet) of Jade, as an eyeliner.
Mascara- L'Oreal Lash Architect

and this is the second one, which I like more:
Attachment 2445

I used...
dark brown eye shadow of Giora Shavit
light gold eye shadow, from the set of Jade
from the same set- the off white under the brows
Jade Bronzer, the Gold one (as a shadow)
Black eye shadow (wet) of Jade, as an eyeliner
Mascara- L'Oreal Lash Architect

What do you think? I'll be happy to here your honest opinions.
Thanks for watching
smiles.gif

BlahWah

I like both of them! I like the brightness of the 2nd one, tho. You've got really pretty eyes. =)

Esperansa_b

Thanks
smiles.gif
but I said it's not my face- it's my little sister in the photos (who DO have pretty eyes)
smiles.gif
never mind, thank you. The camera really ruined the makeup, it was so much pretty on the face.

lafemmenoir

Very good for the first time and her lashes on the bottom are as long as my top! Did you also do her eyebrows? I like the shape.

Esperansa_b

Thanks everyone!
Yes, she has long lashes, but my are even longer!

and for a question, not about the makeup.. I'm new, I don't really understand- why the my message moved to another forum? Where should I post my makeups? I thought it suppose to be here.

Teal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmenoir
Very good for the first time and her lashes on the bottom are as long as my top! Did you also do her eyebrows? I like the shape.

lol i was going to mention the eyebrows..theyre very emaculate..
clap.gif
theyre gorgeous and cant wait for a another fotd
cheerleader.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperansa_b
Thanks everyone!
Yes, she has long lashes, but my are even longer!

and for a question, not about the makeup.. I'm new, I don't really understand- why the my message moved to another forum? Where should I post my makeups? I thought it suppose to be here.

Esperansa, thank you for sharing your FOTD with us! We recently implemented a new guideline for sharing FOTD's. You must list what products you used to create the look you are posting. If you edit your original post to include the products used your thread will be moved back to the FOTD forum.

Esperansa_b

Thanks! I didn't know I must write what I used to post there. I'll edit the post, thank you for answering (so fast)
smiles.gif