My First FOTD'S....

Monica22

Alright soo.. I'm nothing special.. I'm posting to get helps and Tips because Im new to the Makeup World.. Iv never worn makeup And Just have started and im 21 dam years old lol Soo i think its time!!!

Soo.. Here they are 3 Differnt Looks I did They are Pretty much the same..
*Please note* Dont mine the dam eye brows iv gotta get them done sooo bad but im allergic to the wax they use in the salons so i need to get them tweezed and shaped super bad lol

Makeup3004.jpg

This look Has
Mac Cool Heat E/S
NYC Mineral Powder Brown E/S
MAC Blacktrack F/L
(Department Store Mascara For the life of me i cant think of the name as i tore the sticker off but its the one with the pink and Green Handle? lol.. Not sure if that helps much
On my brush i used to blen there was a little bit of Old Gold Mac Pigment.. in person you could sorta see the gold in there.. Not so much in the picture

Secound Look.
makeup2006.jpg

Mac Sushi Flower E/S
Mac Cool Heat E/S
Mac Blacktrack F/L
NYC Mineral Brown E/S
Mascara

Third Look Similar to the First Look is.

makeup025.jpg

Mac Cool Heat E/S
NYC Mineral Brown E/S
MAC Blacktrack F/L
Mascara

So there you have it nothing specially.. Im looking for tips or anything like that.. Im not even sure if the colors are blended im soo neww to this.. is unbeleiveable lol

pratbc

Amazing job for somebody so new to wearing makeup. Great work! I found that looking through some of the tutorials here is really helpful in learning different application techniques. But you did really well! <3

Monica22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratbc
Amazing job for somebody so new to wearing makeup. Great work! I found that looking through some of the tutorials here is really helpful in learning different application techniques. But you did really well! <3

Aww thanks soo much that's means A LOT... I find by watching the tuts and Looking at the Other pictures it has really helped alot...
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Very pretty! I can't wait to see you post more!
smiles.gif

Im hoping to post more hehehe.. My Mac collection is VERY Small.. I only have The Cool Heat Eye Shadow And the Sushi Flower The Fluid line and a few Pigment samples haha soo im limited on what i can doo but Im try LOL

Monica22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celly
Cute!

Thank you
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Pretty combos
smiles.gif

And Thank you Too