My First Haul of sorts........

*TwilighT*

Hi! So this is my the first time that I've every really hauled.... I don't think that I have spent so much on Mac before... usually I buy like a couple of things at a time, but not this time.... I bought some of the things at different times, but all within a like week or two.... yikes.... I need to start saving my money.... any way.... on with what I bought...

- 4 face brushes brush set
- 5 eye brushes brush set (both of these for $35 at Nordstrom's)
- Fascinating Ruby Smokey Eyes
- 5 Neutral Lipglass set
- 5 Warm pigment set
- Rave pearlglide liner
- Myth lipstick
- Spring Bean lipglass

I think that's it.... I really like the Smokey Eyes palate, especially the brown side!! I also really like the lipglass set, the brush sets, the pigments, and well everything else too....
winks.gif

Thanks for looking!!!

*TwilighT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurlnextdoor
how much was the lipglass and pigment sets? Also did u purchase all of it at nordstroms?

I think they were $29.50 each, but they were totally worth it!!! Like you get 4 pigments and 1 glitter, and 5 lipglasses/lusterglasses.... I LOVE them!!!
smiles.gif
there is one color in the lipglass set called Mouthwatering, and it is AMAZING! It looks sooo beautiful. I would recommend these because it is a great deal, even though it is a smaller amount, it's still awesome! And no, I only got the brushes at Nordstrom's, the other stuff I got at my local counter...