my first haul - tiny and prolly boring but LOVE!

chazza

ABCD0001.jpg

satin taupe eyeshadow
prrr lipglass
el cheapo dark plum nailpolish from korean brand thefaceshop (SGD$2.90 - about USD$1+?)

i don't even know if this can be considered a haul compared to some of the monster purchases some of you lucky girls have got! but i'm just so ecstatic i wanna share my happiness! haha

i wanted to get something from the barbie collection (in particular the lipglosses and mothbrown e/s) but everything good was sold out
ssad.gif
anyway this is the first mac eyeshadow i've ever bought and i'm totally obsessing with it! satin taupe is soooo pretty
eyelove.gif
can't wait to use it with shimpagne on my lids. i've got my sights set on vanilla e/s, possibly shroom and patina, and the 187 and 182 brushes next! this feels like this is the beginning of a very beautiful love affair...!!!

chazza

thanks! the nailpolish is actually easier to use for me than more expensive brands like maybelline, l'oreal, sally hansen - even chanel! O_O plus there are A LOT of colours. another good korean brand is missha.

chazza

oh wow! i never knew they'd expanded to nyc..they must be a lot bigger than i thought. missha nailpolish really rocks! it's like SGD$2.90 a pop here (in singapore) and it goes on so smooth and lasts ages. the colours are rather limited though.