My first MAC haul! (PIC HEAVY!)

CassidyLovesMAC

This is my haul. All of it!
l_4791ebb2e501288d0161e930ef9e6cc1.jpg

These are my eyeshadows!

Top row (L to R): Shadowy Lady, Parrot (LOVE), Humid, Swimming, Beautiful Iris, Fig 1, Goldmine, Eyepopping.
l_2ba8e8815f8f20940686c40edd0979ae.jpg

I also bought, from eBay, the 6 Barbie Loves MAC Shadows! I LOVE THEM!
From L to R: Springtime Skipper, Playful, Magic Dust, Beauty Mark (LOVE to pair with Parrot!), Mothbrown, and Whistle!
l_8e57f8c8ba95d4c59c302557057d4127.jpg

My new lipsticks!
From L to R: Mattene Poise (My absolute favorite lipstick ever!), Mattene Immodest, and Chatterbox!
l_82e9c6bef779a7564d252f35b02c3194.jpg

My very wonderful Stylistics Sheer Mystery Powder in Lighthearted. This stuff.. is my best friend. I love it! It has such a nice matte feel and makes my skin so soft!
smiles.gif

l_66d576275ca08e5bc073ddfa016b2e37.jpg

Next, are my Curiostease! The warm Pigment set! I love them! And, the Plushglass set. I love to pair Plush Pretty over Poise! It looks wonderful!
l_2411070a57bf26e2b0dcdbec52cfc723.jpg

Also, not individually pictured.. UDPP, Plushlash, Prep and Prime lash (lovely!), Fix +, Blushcreme in Cheery, NW30 Concealer, Eye Kohl in Smolder, Glitter liners in Lime Dandy-Wonderwhite-Blitzed, 7 Lashes, and Liquid Eyeliner in boot black!

WOW! This took a long time to do. I hope you enjoyed looking at all my new MAC goodies! <3 you all!

lsperry

Whoooeeee!! What a nice haul.

Now let me wipe the drool off my screen.

Enjoy your goodies and have a Happy and Beautiful New Year!

CassidyLovesMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
Nice! But is your Beautiful Iris broken already? Maybe its just the flash. Anyways have fun playing with it all!

Ah, it totally did. I got a few things from MACCosmetics.com and, it was broken. :/

But, I still use it.

serendipityii

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassidyLovesMAC
Ah, it totally did. I got a few things from MACCosmetics.com and, it was broken. :/

But, I still use it.

If you call them and let them know, they usually replace it for you (letting you keep the broken one too!). And to let you know, the e/s you have labeled as Beauty Marked isn't right... just wanted to make sure the ebay seller you bought from didn't mislead you!

CassidyLovesMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipityii
If you call them and let them know, they usually replace it for you (letting you keep the broken one too!). And to let you know, the e/s you have labeled as Beauty Marked isn't right... just wanted to make sure the ebay seller you bought from didn't mislead you!

Ah, whoops! I meant to put Beautyburst. :/