My first MAC haul

Calhoune

So, I just got interested in makeup like 6 months ago, and one day I stumbled upon this site and my interest just... exploded almost ^^;

Since MAC is pretty expensive for since I'm 15 with no job, I started out with just a lustreglass, Lovenectar. AND I LOVED IT TO DEATH.
I though that if the other products were just as good, I've must've struck a goldmine.
Mac isn't really that big over here so I had never really heard of it before I joined this site, I'm so glad I did
smiles.gif

So this is what I got:

imag0911pv3.jpg

(Don't mind my cam, I hates me and it's mutual. Flash makes everything look so icky, but you all know it's eyecandy IRL ^^)

I love everything I got!! And if you threw in a love nectar there you'd have my entire MAC colletion
cutey.gif

eowyn797

oh, NICE. i love Goldmine. i'm poor and stuff tho, so i have to make my own makeshift Take Wing quad with similar colors. i love that quad! there are so many different looks you can do with it. also, that is my favorite Duo Mineralise e/s. very good choice
winks.gif

Calhoune

Quote:
Originally Posted by eowyn797
oh, NICE. i love Goldmine. i'm poor and stuff tho, so i have to make my own makeshift Take Wing quad with similar colors. i love that quad! there are so many different looks you can do with it. also, that is my favorite Duo Mineralise e/s. very good choice
winks.gif

Yes I think the item I'm the happiest about is the quad. I love it so much!

GalleyGirl

Very cool! I am new to mac as well, and our collections look very similar! (Isn't it funny how this site makes your collection grow exponentially?!) The honeylove l/s looks very pretty, as does the Ambering Rose blush.