My First MAC Palette!

naturallyfab

Hey guys! So I finally bit the bullet and got a mac pro palette. I've wanted one of these for ages, and I couldn't resist any longer.
I looks at all the threads on specktra and on my favorite blogs to sort of get an idea for what colors I would like, and I have to day you guys helped so much! I love each and every color I got, and I can't wait to start playing with them!

Top Row: Brule, Naked Lunch, Sable, Mythology, Twinks
Middle Row: All that Glitters, Woodwinked, Tempting, Bronze, Antiqued
Bottom Row: Cork, Patina, Satin Taupe, Mulch, Smut

ElvenEyes

Nice! You have started off well! My first one consisted of neutral colours and such, but you did a better job than me. I need to get another palette and reorganize a few of mine! Excellent colour choices!! Aren't they fun to put together? :)

SweetJoy

Yay! Love all the colours you picked! I got my first mac palette a little while ago. Now the trick is to limit myself to just one!

I love all those colors! I have yet to put together a MAC palette.
th_loser.gif

heart

Ooh, like I said on your blog amazing choices! You made a lot of excellent choices. Enjoy!

peachsuns

Love your palette! Beautiful!
I recently got my first palette, too! Mine has only five shadows so far. I'm looking forward to adding more. It's fun, isn't it?
cheerleader.gif

naturallyfab

Thanks everyone! I love playing with the shadows and putting together new looks. And yes peachsuns it gets really addicting!

VickieG

I'm half way through my second MAC palette which I want to be full of neautral colours- So far I have around 8, thanks for this post as its given me a few more ideas for which colours I can get : )

gracie90

Ooh it looks great! I just started a neutrals palette today and got Jest, Woodwinked, All that glitters and Satin Taupe :) I can't wait until mine is full like yours!

Nicala

Copperplate is a good color that would combine with your palette quite well! I recently filled my first Mac palette, too :)

Latest posts