My first Nordies exclusive Haul!

pinkiestarlet

So the Patternmaker collection was launched in Singapore yesterday (Friday) so I went to the counter to take a peek. I wasn't expecting to buy any of the palettes cos I wasn't really in love with either the colors or the packaging.

Surprisingly I fell in love with the Cool Eyes Palette so I got that but as for the Warm Eye Palette and the other lip palettes, I just didnt had any interest in those so lucky for me. I also reserved one of the blush and lipglass and I might just pick up one of the powder when I go collect it on 3rd July. It's supposedly the day this collection is officially launched. I can't wait
eyelove.gif

I also picked up Aquavert, Idol Eyes and Sea Myth from Lure collection while I was there
smiles.gif

p10504224hp.jpg

p10504263yt.jpg

p10504279ju.jpg

p10504301pu.jpg

ragtag

oooh, very nice! i'm excited about patternmaker... hopefully i'll be able to save some money before then.
smiles.gif

thanks for the nice pics of the compact! the colors are beautiful. i might have to pick that one up myself. i'm also really interested in the lip compacts!

pinkiestarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragtag
oooh, very nice! i'm excited about patternmaker... hopefully i'll be able to save some money before then.
smiles.gif

thanks for the nice pics of the compact! the colors are beautiful. i might have to pick that one up myself. i'm also really interested in the lip compacts!

The lip palettes are really pretty too but I just didn't see any need for those LOL! Instead I love the lipglasses, I feel like getting all 4 but I only have money for 1
th_confused_new.gif