My first photoshoot doing make-up

ImMACnificent

I was privileged enough to do make-up for a photoshoot here in Columbus. The shoot was mostly to help photographers and models boost their portfolios. I charged them 10$ a piece for a kit-fee which was very reasonable for my first time
smiles.gif
I am still waiting for more pictures at this time but here are a few that I wanted to share
smiles.gif

*Model: Cherokee*

Eyes:

Carbon/chrome yellow/deep truth/Blanc Type
Dame blush
Date Night dazzleglass

l_b0c63da948344615add18c29c22c87ed.jpg

4a3593bfc2056.jpg

*Model: Megan* Her photographer asked me to do a Clockwork Orange look

Eyes:

All that glitters/cloudbound/mystery/carbon/pandamonium
Revlon lashes on top and bottom on right eye
Melba blush
Soft and Gentle MSF
solar plum l/s
one sequin in inner corner

l_d1a736ebffc643409460e0d0b64118f5.jpg

*Model: Ka D* She asked for a dramatic look

Eyes:

Blue from mehron tropical palette/other wordly paintpot/aquadisiac/electric eel/crystal avalanche
Desire NARS blush
Viva Glam V l/g
CS Pucker clear lip smacker
her own lashes

edit8.jpg

Thanks for looking. I will have more pics soon as the photographers are done but these were sent to me already.
I was SOOOO excited to do this and Im sure I will get BETTER as I do more. Thanks for looking -squeeeeeeee-

blackeneddove

I love how you added the sequin to the inner corner of the Clockwork Orange look, and I think the last look is really beautiful too, you did a great job!

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
I love how you added the sequin to the inner corner of the Clockwork Orange look, and I think the last look is really beautiful too, you did a great job!

thank you, doll
smiles.gif

Ya I wanted to "girly" it up a LITTLE, the photographer wanted it more like EXACTLY like Alex's in CWO but I was like...uhhh let's do a darker lip and a sequin because I dont want you to look like a man.

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by moopoint
Way to go lady! They all look awesome!

Thanks babe <3

Im still waiting for more pics!!

Latest posts