My First Post.... :ducks for cover: (lots of pictures)

AspiringArtist

I thought I'd post my last week's FOTD/EOTD after lurking here for.. well... ever... My camera isn't that great (any recommendations for one, by the way?) But, I hope you can at least see a bit. I wrote down what I remember I used... the eyes I can usually remember.. lips/cheeks.. not so much. I'm not that terrific yet, so be gentle.

Today's Look - Stila fall Sage palette from this year. I used the medium shade on the lid, the darker shade in the crease, and the lightest in the brow bone plus MAC pigment in Forest Green over the darker shade to make it a bit smokier and used the forest green wet to line the bottom lid.

StilaSage.jpg

StilaSage2.jpg

stilasage3.jpg

Yesterday I did my eyeshadow using Plum Dressing lightly on the lid fading into Kitcschmas and then using a little All Girl pigment over the Plum Dressing to spark it up.

mackitschmasviolet3.jpg

mackitschmasviolet2.jpg

MacKitschmasViolet.jpg

This was my simple face I did when it rained on Wednesday (I think?) with Silver pigment and Black Tied. Not a great picture, but oh well.

macpinks.jpg

This eye look is Shimmermoss, Chartreuse pigment, and a bit of Vanilla on the very high brow bone, which you can't really see in the picture.... it looked mroe teal in real life.

machartreuseemeraldgreen.jpg

macgreens1.jpg

macgreens1.jpg

Another green eye (does anyone see a theme?)... Emerald Green pigment, Golden Lemon pigment (on brown bone), Chartreuse pigment. Not the greatest, I was feeling a little ill that day.

macchartreuseemeraldgreen2.jpg

macchartreuseemeraldgreen.jpg

This one is Freshwater blended up into Chartreuse which is blended up into Golden Lemon.

macblues3.jpg

macblues2.jpg

Any criticism would be honestly appreciated. I'm nto that great yet but I'm really working on it. Thanks.

user4

ITS HORRIBLE... haha j/k. i really like the colors on u. they look great with ur skin color and hair!!! i really really like the first one though!!! it looks so pretty!!!!

mac_obsession

I really love the purple and blue ones...They make your eyes pop like woah! You are adorable too!! Keep up the good work, you're doing great
greengrin.gif