My first publication!

Henna_Spirit

I did a shoot with a big magazine here in the Uk about a month ago... And it was soooo difficult to keep the look away from everyone here as i was dying to share it! But, i jsut wanted to wait for hte magazine to be out first, and it did, today! lol

Anyways, jsut wanted tos how yout he final resutls, a picture that didn't make it and a before and after the editing process lol

Enjoy!

Page 1:

asiana1.jpg

Page 2:

asiana2.jpg

Pic that didn't make it, but i loved it anyways
greengrin.gif

asiana3.jpg

And the before and after of the editing lol

asiana4.jpg

amoona

i'm arab but i look indian can i come to the uk and be one of ur models? lol it looks awesome! congrats!!!

MAC_Whore

That is so striking. You are very talented. I do henna, but nowhere near your league! You are amazing. Thanks for sharing those. Do you do henna freelance or in a shop? I will be in London in Feb. PM me if you have a shop, I would love to get some work done! Thanks again for posting these.

MACaholic76

You are a true artist! You are just sooo talented and gifted! Congratulations on the magazine printout and I hope great things continue to come your way!
cheerleader.gif

angelica

OMG!!! I envy your talent!!!! That looks gorgeous and:congrats: on your photo shot with a big magazine!!