My first publicized MAC haul!!!

NadiaD

My first publicized MAC haul!!!
Hi guys!!

I am a bit of a serial lurker I'm afraid - I post now and again, but nothing major a bit shy lol. But, I hit my local MAC counter in my lunch hour yesterday, and decided to share it with all you lovley ladies!! I don't have a huge collection (In fact this haul doubled it in size
yahoo.gif
) so a bit of an amatuer I am afraid!!

Here you are:

2008_0522FirstGo0004.jpg

2008_0522FirstGo0006.jpg

I got Beauty Marked e/s, Bitter e/s, Pandamonium e/s (NaughtyNauticals), Electrolady L/l, Royal Wink F/L, Hey Sailor L/glass (NaughtyNauticals), Flammable paint, Rubenesque p/p.

Hope you all think I made some nice choices and thankyou for looking!!

Feedback is appreiciated - specially if you can suggest something to go with Bitter. I love it, but it's a proving difficult to find a good combination for it!

Nadia xx

Susanne

Great haul!

Here are combinations for Bitter.
Credit goes to MAC Eyeshadow Combinations - Updated 12/17/07

• Greensmoke on the outer half of the lid & crease Humid on the lid. Bitter on the inner eyelid, Night Porter in the crease blended well Shroom to highlight.
  • Bitter & Violet Pigment.
  • Bitter with Guacamole on the outer 1/3, & Deep Truth to line. Paradisco lightly in the crease, & Casa Blanca to highlight.
  • Humid on the lid with Carbon on the outer corners of the lid & then Bitter in the crease.
  • Vanilla on lid, with Bitter in the crease & Plumage in the corners.
  • Bitter as a wash, Carbon along outer 1/3 of lashes & Cranberry in crease. Nylon to highlight.
  • Vanilla all over, Bitter to the crease & Velvet Moss to line & in the outer >.
  • Hepcat on the entire lid, Bitter above crease & on lower lash line.
  • Magrittes Paint all over as base & wash Retrospeck on inner 1/2 of eye, Bitter on outer 1/2 with Black Tied wet to line.
  • Parrot w/ Chrome Yellow, Bitter, Orange, Parfait Amour, Vex, Electric Eel.
  • Guacamole on lid w/Meadow in outer > blended into crease & Bitter in inner corners (wearing this right now).
  • Bitter with: Mulch, Crimsonette, Cranberry, Sable, Contrast, Humid, Greensmoke, Nocturnelle.
  • Bitter w/ Crème de Violet or Swish.
  • Vanilla all over, Bitter in the crease, Velvet Moss to line & in the outer >.
  • Hepcat on the lid, Bitter above crease & on lower lash line.
  • Bitter on lid, Crème de Violet in crease.
  • Bamboom Paint as a base, Sprout on lid, Fiction in the crease, Bitter in a thick line across the base of the lid. Dipdown to line.
  • Bitter on lid, Swish in crease.
  • Chartru Paint with Bitter or Silly Goose over it.
  • Hot & Sour Paint as a base, Electric Eel from lash line blended halfway up the lid, Parrot from crease blended down to meet Electric Eel, Bitter in the outer crease, Chrome Yellow on inner crease, Ricepaper to highlight, lower lash line (starting at inner, lower lash line)Bitter fading into Parrot, fading into Electric Eel, Blacktrack on inner rims.
  • Bitter on lid, Surreal in crease, Freshwater under lower lashes.
  • Chrome Yellow with Bitter & Electric Eel.
  • Filament (crease), Dazzlelight (brow bone), Bitter (lid) & Violet Underground e/l.
  • Lid: Chrome Yellow, crease: Orange, inner corner: Bitter, undereye/liner: Swimming, highlight: White Frost Pigment w/ a *tiny* bit of Gorgeous Gold.
  • Bitter, Plumage & Tilt.
  • [FONT=Arial,sans-serif] Prep & Prime Eye w/ 239, Vex on lid w/ 239, Bitter & Gorgeous Gold in crease w/ 224, Solitaire on brow bone w/ 224, Phone Number to line upper lashes, Powersurge to line lower lashes w/ 219, Dame Blush w/ 134.[/FONT]

NadiaD

Thanks for the feedback guys!!

duch3ss25 I bought flammable and beauty marked together after seeing some of the beautiful eyes on the site! Glad you approve :)

Susanne, that list is awesome!! I'm off to play now!! Thankyou.

Any idea where the thanks buttons have gone?? I wanted to thank you all, but the buttons have dissappeared!!

Nadia xx

newagetomatoz

Gorgeous haul!! I want everything you got! Beauty Marked is such an awesome shadow--especially with flammable! Enjoy!!!
th_thstars.gif

KTB

great haul. My fave look with Bitter is Chrome Yellow on the inner lid and freshwater on the outer lid. I put Bitter in the centre where the two meet. Bright and flashy but I love it!!