My First Red Lip!

comeandtakeit

So, ladies and gents... I am a HUGE fan of bright color. I do my eyes up super bright on a regular basis, but color on the lips scares me. I finally forced myself to try a red lip the other day. I feel like everyone was staring at me because my lips were so ridiculous, but whatever. Haha. Paranoia, much?

in the apartment:

Photo11-1.jpg

much better lighting in the car:

DSC03080.jpg

DSC03081.jpg

Face
Neutrogena healthy skin glow sheers- light 25
MAC Select Moisture Cover- NW 20
MAC MSFN- Medium Plus
MAC Contour- Bone Beige
MAC Blush- Peaches

Brows
MAC Fluidline- Dipdown
MAC E/S- Omega

Eyes
UDPP
MAC Paint Pot- Soft Ochre
MAC E/S- Kid
MAC E/S- Nylon
MAC Fluidline- Blacktrack
MAC Eye Kohl- Smolder
Cover Girl Lash Blast- Black

Lips
NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil- Hot Red 704
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick- Certainly Red 704 creme

Fix+

pyxystixx

I think it looks pretty on you. And don't worry the same thing happened to me...everyone was staring. I even had a professor tell me she wished she could do something so bold as to wear red lipstick. Wow what a deprived life some people have. YAY for us
winks.gif

TISH1124

Your skin is flawless and I love the lips...so pretty!!

Heyyy...you're around the corner from me!!!

rosasola1

oh my goodness! They were only looking at you cuz you look GORGEOUS! and yes I yelled that! haha. Girrrrrlll, that lip looks SO good on you

K&T Makeup

That is gorgeous! I love that color on you and you did a great job on toning down your eyes to make you lips the focal point! Great job!

fintia

I love it!!! You look super pretty... I want to try bright lippies too!! but I do not know where to start.. I think I'm gonna to MAC and ask for help... hoping that I get a good MUA that knows and can give me good advise..

joey444

You rock those red lips girl!! That's exactly how I feel when i wear red lipstick at work (once every 7 months!!). Everyone looks at me cuz they're so used to seeing me with a neutral lip BUT they also say that I girl that can wear red lipstick is very self confident!!

comeandtakeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by moopoint
What lipstick is that?

Sorry, just edited with all the products. It's Revlon Super Lustrous in Certainly Red.