My first Sephora purchase. (:

ssaemblog

Uhm, that's sort of a lie. It's my first Sephora purchase in my area. My local mall actually opened a Sephora in JCPenney! Now all we need is a MAC in Belk. c:

I originally went on Friday when it opened and I wanted to try the Kat Von D lipstick in Celebutard, but the 18 dollar price tag was killing me since I normally don't spend more than 14.50 on a lipstick unless it's in a set with some other things. But I realized I still had the Stila eyeliner in Topaz that I bought for a friend for her birthday, but she refused to accept it (I had to get her address since she lives in Singapore, couldn't find the notebook and she just refused lol). I tried it, but it didn't work for me. I asked since I don't have the receipt, if they would let me have store credit at least. But woman said I could just exchange for a different item, yay! I was nervous, haha. So I returned that liner and got my lipstick! Yay! I also got the Jack Black lipbalms since Temptalia likes them so much. I got the Black Tea-something and Gingerfruit-something since it was two for ten dollars in the little box.

I'm happy I got to have the lipstick I wanted and didn't have to pay an extra 20 dollars. :)

ssaemblog

Oh, I will! I'm probably going to wear this lipstick more than my nude one, haha. I'm liking the balms too. Although Grapefruit and Ginger smells kinda funny. Not bad funny, just not my taste funny.