My First Tattoo :D

Kazzii-Loves-MA

So today i got my first tattoo, its a lily with some swirly bits. Im so pleased with it
smiles.gif
My boy friend and mum took me. The man was very nice and i think he did a nice job. Thanks for looking
greengrin.gif
yahoo.gif

DSCN1297.jpg

DSCN1292.jpg

ThePostcardOrg

Gorgeous! I just make me want to ink my body even more! I promise you, now that you have your first you'll just want more :p

Kazzii-Loves-MA

Haha thanks hun,
im like that with piercings :S.
i only have three though, so thats good haha.
In the job im going to be doing i cant get many piercings lol.

LMD84

that looks great sweetie!
smiles.gif
very pretty indeed! i want another tattoo on my foot to go next to my butterfly
smiles.gif

also in the say cheese section of the forum we have a thred where you can post pics of your tattoos... great for getting inspiration and admiring others work
smiles.gif

Kazzii-Loves-MA

Whoops i must seem very observant haha.
Thanks for your lovely comments
smiles.gif
what would you like next to your butterfly hun?
If mods want to move it feel free
greengrin.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazzii-Loves-MA
Whoops i must seem very observant haha.
Thanks for your lovely comments
smiles.gif
what would you like next to your butterfly hun?
If mods want to move it feel free
greengrin.gif

it's ok - there are lots of threds to go through!

i'd quite like some smaller butterflies and maybe some flowers.... or rose petals going down my foot! i also have a shooting star on my wrist and a symbol on my ankle - they really are addictive you know!

part of me wants a goomba from mario somewhere but i think it'd be a bit silly having this on my body!

goomba.jpg

Kazzii-Loves-MA

ooo they sound lovely hunny, i really want a daisy on my wrist with blowing petals, i want a frog because this is my nickname, Mum & Dad in the font porcelain and an angel or cherub of some type. all in due course hehe.

VeXedPiNk

That's a beautiful tattoo! Was it painful on the top of your foot? My tattoos are all on my back and shoulder, but I've been considering one on my foot. My mother and I are going together for Christmas to get our next tattoos... Christmas gifts to each other
smiles.gif

Kazzii-Loves-MA

Haha i think you are all right. i do want more but i think ill hold off till im abit older and i have a job
smiles.gif
im 17 at the moment, so maybe another one at 21 wont hurt hehe.

Casadalinnis - i have been thinking about tattoos for years. just havnt been able to get one because of my age. i have always wanted a lily, a daisy with some petals blowing away, Mum & Dad in the font porcelain and a frog because thats my nickname
greengrin.gif
so i have thought of all the aspects like when i get pregnant, when i get married etc lol. my sister wasnt happy it was on my foot lol buy hey i cant please all the people and im really happy with it. so whats the tattoo your covering hun?

VexedPink - well this was my first tattoo i was preparing myself for all kinds of horrible things, my mum said it feels like a cigerette burning you and my sister said it hurts like hell, so i thought id be crying maybe even screaming. but i knew i wasnt going to walk out with half a tattoo, he said ill do it bit by bit so we get through it and he was so great and really friendly. i must say my mum was right about the outline hurting more. but the foot wasnt that bad, i mean as it got higher i did grit my teeth a little, but i came out with a whole tattoo so thats a good thing haha. too be very honest my nose piercing hurt me more, but after having the tattoo it has abit of an achey feeling so just waiting for it to heal now
greengrin.gif

Thanks LMD84 for the link hun
greengrin.gif

thanks everyone your comments are so so sweet and i really appreciate them.