my first try at a rainbow eye

breathless

sorry the pictures suuuck!! my fiance bobby was taking a shower and i didn't get a chance at good lighting. and all the closeups were blurry.
so, here are some icky pictures. maybe next time will be better.
oh, and my hair was wet, not greasy! ew! i just got out of the shower . lol.

FACE
oceanmist cosmetics mineral foundation in sunsilk.
FL!RT blush in heartthrob.

EYES
UDPP
milani e/s in blue ice.
l'oreal pigment in fiery.
l'oreal e/s in flamboyant. the yellow on the inner corners and the purple to line the bottome lashes.
milani e/s in moonlight.
milani black liquid liner.
maybelline xxl mascara and great lash mascara.
some random brown pencil liner for the brows.

LIPS
philosophy big mouth in pink.
milani pressed powder [to neutralize some of the plumpness out. my lips were too full. lol.]
milani gloss in champaigne ice [awesome color!]

rainbow07.jpg

rainbow06.jpg

rainbow05.jpg

rainbow04.jpg

rainbow03.jpg

rainbow02.jpg

rainbow01.jpg

entipy

Looks great!! Very pretty, and I love the way you swept the blue out from the corners. It gives your eyes such a great shape.
greengrin.gif

Love the little one in the pics!

breathless

thanks ladies!
gaaah. i'm sooo embarrased! i wish my camera would of taken better pictures. although, i tried later on tonight. that didn't seem to work. its too dark out.
and thanks. i doo think my son is the greatest and cutest =]

triccc

the makeup looks great,. and is your son single? he's so cute, I think he should be paired with my little girl!

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by triccc
the makeup looks great,. and is your son single? he's so cute, I think he should be paired with my little girl!

he's taken [jk], but i'll allow him to have a few girl's until he's ready to get married =] lol.

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
i so love those colours on you! and you say ur indian and czech? wow interesting mix
greengrin.gif

yes. my dad is full czech and my mom is like, 80% indian with lots of other goodies mixed in. but, basicly ... =]

Latest posts