my first try at this....

i didn't do the whole FOTD...so here's my first EOTD! i'm not going to list all of the stuff i used right now because i'm lazy, but if someone wants to know i'll be more than happy to let them know! and i apologize for the giant pictures! heh.
100_7077.jpg

100_7076.jpg

100_7060.jpg

MzzRach

Thanks for posting! Just an FYI - this will be moved to the "Say Cheese" forum if you do not post the products you used. ;-)

i used...a lot of different things, haha.
-Loreal HiP color truth cream eyeliner in eggplant on the upper lid and bottom lid
-rimmel exaggerate full color eye definer in aubergine on the waterline on the bottom
-a max factor trio eyeshadow (i'm not sure what it's called, that rubbed off) the lightest one as a highlight under the brow bone
-Sally girl eyeshadow in purple passion on the lid
-physicians formula powder to cream eyeshadow in amethyst on the inner corners and lined halfway on the inside half of the bottom lid
-Loreal HiP concentrated shadow duo in Charisma. the darker one for the crease and outer corners
-maybelline define-a-lash mascara in black

Kayteuk

Your so pretty! I love that colour on you! And what a cute nose stud =) Glowing, beautiful and fierce :) Love love love it!