Technakohl liner in Graphblack
Korean brand falsies

Lips:
Masque Lipstick - this lipstick is as nude as it can get for me
Wildly Lush Plushglass

Here's the look I wore out for day.

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

and here's the look with a little bit more drama (don't know if it's a visible difference)

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

KAIA

I'm Loving it!!!!! isn't masque amazing?? I just got it today! and it's the best pink-nude lippie ever IMO.

sookiepyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tara_hearts
Wow, how do you get your skin to look so flawless? It's beautiful. I can't wait to see more posts!!!

lol ~ I really don't know what i do for my skin. Makeup definitely helps even out and polish the look but here's my skincare routine: I always cleanse, exfoliate nightly (aveeno daily scrub), tone (bliss steep clean pads) and do a mask (bliss sleeping peel mask) and a stronger exfoliation once a week (philosophy microdermabrasion). I really need to moisturize a lot or else my skin looks dull and drink lots of water. Being on a regular workout routine schedule seems to have brightened my skin and made it healthier too.

sookiepyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
do you know what is your foundation colour in MAC? i love your lips!

hi nunu! i use NC37 in the Studio Stick.

sookiepyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAIA
I'm Loving it!!!!! isn't masque amazing?? I just got it today! and it's the best pink-nude lippie ever IMO.

yes, i totally agree. it's so different swatched on the hand than it actually is on the lips. i really like it paired w/ the white magic lg ~ i don't know i didn't pick that up as well. i might just go back for it today!
lol.gif

Latest posts