• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My first tutorial!

bebixlove

i love those colors
looks great on u
smiles.gif

Jess-ee-ka

That looks sooo pretty on you. Now I'm sure I should know this, but is the mixing medium only a MAC Pro product? If so, how do I get my hands on some? Oh and I love your hair colour.....I think I shall go brunette next
smiles.gif

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
And you didn't took a pic???
th_remoteImage-61.gif

Pleeeaaasssseee!
angelic.gif

ssad.gif
ssad.gif
Nope I forgot.

I will have to do it again and post a pic.
smiles.gif

tannny

i love love love love love!!! im soooo trying this! i bought tempting today and was thinking of returning it, nevermind i shall keep it!

breathless

this tutorial has been very helpful! i have it saved it my browser faves and i love looking back at it a million times!

SexyKitty

your makeup looks amazing! what did you use to fill your brows in? i really like how you filled them in. i use a powder and angled brush but i can never get them to look so perfectly arched like that.

Latest posts