• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My first tutorial!

hawaiian_mele

This is so pretty and neutral, you could wear this anywhere! Great job with the tutorial!
smiles.gif

babykat

great color for eyes, i have to try this tut... anyway, you are so pretty with or without make up =)

PrettyKitty

I been wondering this. Do they only enchance the look of Pigments or/and Eyeshadows?

Yes, that's why I used it! The colors are more vibrant and shiny pigments have a much more metallic finish. Also, it will stay longer on your lids without creasing. You can use it too with eyeshadows and pigments to use them as eyeliners.

ziggy

Ah, this looks so fabulous. The products you've chosen looks wonderful on you. Really love the nude pink lipstick you used there. Hoping to get a cheaper brand, is it from MAC? I suppose if I use it every day I may as well get a decent brand. I have a bronze eye shadow at home and quite scared how to use it (afraid it will come across too daring), but like what you've done, so maybe I should give it a go!
x

PrettyKitty

Ah, this looks so fabulous. The products you've chosen looks wonderful on you. Really love the nude pink lipstick you used there. Hoping to get a cheaper brand, is it from MAC? I suppose if I use it every day I may as well get a decent brand. I have a bronze eye shadow at home and quite scared how to use it (afraid it will come across too daring), but like what you've done, so maybe I should give it a go!
x
You shouldn't be afraid of trying your bronze eye shadow, if you don't like it just wash your face! :)

Peachstock is a MAC lipstick.

PrettyKitty

If you couldn't find Coco pigment, I found a good dupe! It's not exactly like Coco but it's pretty similar!

Aurora Pigment:

Aurora (left), Coco (right):

You can read my review on my blog!

Latest posts