• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My First Youtube Make Up Tut!

ThePerfectScore

This is my first tut... I'm posting it here, because I know how hard it is to find WOC Tuts online. I guess if it had a name the look would be called Smoky Golden Penny? Idk.... I've use cooper, gold, and black to create a smoky eye. There are three parts....

• How I apply foundation and concealer
YouTube - Part 1: Foundation
  • How I apply Eyeshadow
YouTube - Part 2: Eyeshadow
  • How I set the look with Finishing Touches
YouTube - Part 3: Finishing Touches

I would really appreciate it if you subscribe... I'm going to have so much fun with my $300 MAC Haul.... so I will for sure make more videos. And this was also my 1st time using my MAC for editing video even though I've owned it for a year... So the more I learn about editing the better my videos will become. So Please Check Me Out!

ThePerfectScore

check it out
smiles.gif

Latest posts