My Fotd..Makeup & Hair (Picture Heavy)

Cherrie

These are recent photos of my work on a few models that I worked with in makeup & hair photography. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did doing it. I'll show a few before and afters. (Picture Heavy)

This is Rayna: She's on my business card. I did a few looks for her.

_MG_4734.jpg

1158692385_l.jpg

Swimsuit.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

This is Jayneen:

Before...
jayneenbefore.jpg

After.... (thats me on the right).
_MG_4533.jpg

Extensions...
Extensions.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

There was nothing to help me with her grill..lol. shhhh..
IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

Jasmine:

Before........
YasmineBeforePhoto.jpg

After.....
IMG_0012.jpg

807817633_l.jpg

Yasmine.jpg

821739448_l.jpg

Kaitrin:

Before....
IMG_0018.jpg

After......
IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

964782493_l.jpg

964787242_l-1.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

Cherrie

Hopefully the size is okay for the mods.. sowwie if it's gi-normous but I didn't want you guys to miss out on the makeup and hair details by resizing it. I'll post more as soon as I get the chance.

MacVirgin

Awesome! you look amazing and your models to!.. *i allready love you for sharing the hair crazyness with me lol!*

do post more
smiles.gif

Cherrie

If anyone is in or around my area and would like to be a part for what I have up my sleeve, pls message me privately. We could set up a photoshoot.

Fairybelle

You've got awesome talent!!!

BTW, what MU colors/brands did you use on yourself and Jayneen?? They look so perfect!!

Cherrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
You've got awesome talent!!!

BTW, what MU colors/brands did you use on yourself and Jayneen?? They look so perfect!!

Thanx..Of course I used MAC silly... hahaha well I did cheat a little bit with the foundation. I'm not a big fan on MAC foundation so I used trucco skin tones which truly feels like your skin and not so heavy and thick but also provides the coverage you need.

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrie
Thanx..Of course I used MAC silly... hahaha well I did cheat a little bit with the foundation. I'm not a big fan on MAC foundation so I used trucco skin tones which truly feels like your skin and not so heavy and thick but also provides the coverage you need.

MAC, of course! But I was also hoping if you remembered what shades you used, especially the lipcolor... it is TDF!! I have the same skintone, so I LOVE what you did!!!
eyelove.gif

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrie
If anyone is in or around my area and would like to be a part for what I have up my sleeve, pls message me privately. We could set up a photoshoot.

oh my goddd you are amazing girlll!! and if you everrr come to ny... let me knowww !!! hahahhaa.. I've been thinking about doing a photoshoot and you are amazing haha.. so if u ever come to ny let me know
thmbup.gif