My FOTD =-) Trax, Orchidstrate

Heather_Rae

Here is my face of the day. Please ignore my wrinkles. I'm 35 and getting some expression lines. I'm going to have to learn to quit being so damned expressive. ;-)

I used Studio Tech NC 37
BE Warmth
Nars Orgasm

Eyes:
MAC TRAX
BE Tan lines (wet)
AV Sugar
Loreal liquid liner

Lips:
MAC Orchidstrate

07.jpg

1bfd6a8c.jpg

3c99d484.jpg

Heather_Rae

Ahh, thanks gals for the sweet words.

I don't do too many face of the days because I work about 15 hours a day, even on Saturdays...lol. I love looking at all your FOTD's though when I find spare minutes throughout the day.

=-)

MACgirl

35....? girlfriend, you look 10 years younger than that! and i love the colors you chose, i also like how you made those shadows look wet and delicate!

Heather_Rae

Thanks gals!

I love specktra! You gals are all so sweet to one another. Sometimes that is rare among us women, I am sad to say.

10 years younger? Thanks MAC girl. You made me blush. ;-)
MAC girl those Bare escentual glimmers (the tan lines color on the lid) give that really neat wet foiled look when you apply them wet. I love those bare excentuals glimmers better than MAC pigments, even. They are great.

Miss_MAC

very soft and pretty!! I never would have guessed you were 35! i thought u were like 27 or something...u look gorgeoues doll!

suprchck

ok so its already been said but there is NO way you are 35-you look at least 10-13 years younger than that....wow-you are stunning!

Latest posts