My FOTD with Interview/Purple-X and 15 Minutes!

PrettyKitty

I'm not sure if I like the lipstick..
th_dunno.gif

InterviewPurpleX.jpg

Face:
- Prep + Prime Skin (MAC)
- Studio Fix NC25 (MAC)
- Studio Fix C40 (MAC)
- Studio Finish NW20 concealer (MAC)
- PortFolio (Lise Watier)
- Secret Brightening powder #1 (Laura Mercier)
- Porcelain Pink MSF (MAC)
- Shimpagne MSF (MAC)

Eyes:
- Bare Canvas paint (MAC)
- Shroom e/s (MAC)
- Mixing Medium (MAC)
- Interview e/s (MAC)
- Icon Eyes khol (MAC)
- Purple-X e/s (MAC)
- Fix' Mascara (Clarins)
- 2000 Calories mascara 'Rich Black' (Max Factor)
- Mystery e/s (MAC) for my brows

Lips:
- 15 Minutes lipstick (MAC)

aziajs

I really like the eyes and the lips, just not together. I think if you wore them separately it would work better.

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksstavros
Does anyone know if pink cabana lipstick and 15 minutes are pretty similar?

I have both, they aren't similar at all. Pink Cabana is a warm apricot pink with green shimmers.

BlahWah

Beautiful! I'm not sure I'm like 15 Mins as an amplified creme, though... but it looks good on you! I agree with aziajs about using the eyes and lips separately... maybe cuz your shadow's sheer and the lips look really creamy? It's definitely not bad though!

ette

Oooh another question? What shade is your hair called? Do you have reddish highlights around the face? It looks so pretty and my base color is similar to yours and I need to break it up a little and I looove the color of your highlights!

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
Beautiful! I'm not sure I'm like 15 Mins as an amplified creme, though... but it looks good on you! I agree with aziajs about using the eyes and lips separately... maybe cuz your shadow's sheer and the lips look really creamy? It's definitely not bad though!

Hum.... maybe because the lipstick is cool toned and Interview e/s is warm toned?

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
Oooh another question? What shade is your hair called? Do you have reddish highlights around the face? It looks so pretty and my base color is similar to yours and I need to break it up a little and I looove the color of your highlights!

It's a mocha with caramel highlights, but you can't really see the highlights on the pic!

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Hum.... maybe because the lipstick is cool toned and Interview e/s is warm toned?

I was wondering that too, but I'm not very good at discerning cool and warm tones, unless they're really obvious. =P