My FOTD

ska_wiking

WE LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!! jejeje you look very very cool!!!! colors on the top for ever!!
winks.gif

honyd

Hey that looks real hot.. what do u use on ur brows.. n ur hair is amazing!!! what is the base color u use.. i need to lightin my base up and that looks nice

Cherrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by honyd
Hey that looks real hot.. what do u use on ur brows.. n ur hair is amazing!!! what is the base color u use.. i need to lightin my base up and that looks nice

Actually that's why i didnt put down a color for my eyebrows. They are permanent tattoed on. LOL. The base i used for the brown is a level 7. The blond is bleached and toned to a special level 12 as for the other colors pink and purple is prebleached then topped off with special effects hair dye.

honyd

I want it nooooow~~~.lol im so sick of coloring mine in.. if u dont mind me asking who and how much??
smiles.gif

Cherrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by honyd
I want it nooooow~~~.lol im so sick of coloring mine in.. if u dont mind me asking who and how much??
smiles.gif

I got it done at a well known permanent cosmetic salon in San Francisco on Pacific Ave. It was also advertised by word of mouth. My friends, family, or just random people. Do some research before you get it done first. The best way to know if they are really good is if you get a visual face to face proof from their clients. If you do plan to get them, make sure to ask if they have a photo albulm to see their past results. The price range I got was a promotion deal to do both eyebrows, top liner and bottom inner liner was $400. That is a really good price. Good Luck. Usually just doing eyebrows is $300. Just keep looking for the best deals and results. You wont regret being patient. After all it is permanent!!.

honyd

Thanks!!...gosh u have both liners done too i didnt even notice that .. it looks amazing!!