My friend's bf is a nasty scumbag!

iio

I have this friend who I have know for two years. We just started hanging out together a lot but now that she has this new bf I think it has changed our relationship. Or I should say it has changed my relationship with her. Whenever we go out together for a girls day out her bf always shows up. The thing is...they dont get to see eachother all the time because her parents do not like him at all. I've always wondered why her parents hate her bf and she has never given me a straight answer...now that I have hung out with the both of them and seen his personality I can understand why she is not allowed to be with him.

The first time I met him he was rude...he didnt even say hi or introduce himself to me. He acted like I wasnt there. As the day went by he was making all these sexual comments about asian girls (im asian by the way). My friend would hit him and tell him to shut up etc. So then he goes on about have threesomes with me. Then he talks about my bf who he has never met saying how small his penis is and that his is thick and big. I was so disgusted!! He goes on talking about his sexual life with my friend in details and I mean every little nasty detail that I didnt want to hear about. He asks me if my (you know what) was tight and I was just taken back by that and didnt say anything to him and he was like "im sure you are because most asian girls have tight...." etc. etc. and my friend was just sitting there laughing and hitting him. We were at the mall and I guess he tried to touch my ass b/c I was walking in front of them and my friend pushed his hands away before he can do it.

We were at the mall and the whole time they were kissing and rubbing eachother. Then he would play around and touch her thing down there and she would get mad and hit him on the shoulder. I tried to brush the whole situation off...but just that whole day of spending time with them I was sick to my stomach. I dont know why my friend is still with him!! all her other friends told her to just leave him but she said she cant because she "loves him".

The second time I met up with her I thought we were just gonna hang out together...and there he was again! and in the same awkard position with his dirty talk and mean comments. She said that he is never this way with her other friends and I guess he is comfortable saying these things because Im more open. I am an open person when it comes to talking about sex, relationships, etc. but NOT like that! Everything he does is so vulgar, rude, and just NASTY!

The only time she gets to be with him is when she is with her friends and I feel that she uses me to see him. So now I dont answer her calls anymore. I dont know what to say to her b/c I never told her how I really feel...and I guess she is oblivious to what I may think about her bf after all that he has said to me. I told my bf about this and he doesnt want me hanging out with her or ever want to meet her. I thought that she would do better but I dont think I can hang out with her if she doesnt defend me from the things her bf says to me.

I think that if I had a bf like that who treated my friends in that way I would dump his nasty ass.

I mean have any of you ever met your friend's bf and end up hating him?

SkylarV217

If I were you I would defiantly tell her how you feel. Let her know that you miss spending time with her, but you want to spend time with her not with her jerky boyfriend. I would also tell her that you didn't appreciate him treating you like that , or the way that he treats her. Just be tactful when you talk to her !

xtiffineyx

Oh my gosh! That's horrible! He was beyond crossing the line, that was borderline harassment in my opinion. I don't care how open someone is, his comments was way out of line. It sounds to me like he has some very very very big problems. I would avoid him at all costs, you never know what he might do. If he was trying to touch your ass who's to say he wouldn't take the opportunity to do something MUCH worse? If not being her friend keeps you safe than so be it.

Me and my best friend (for over 15 years) are not as close as we once were. Long story short, she had a baby, started dating this guy, the guy told his whole family (without her knowing) that he was the babies father (noo wayy, she knew who the dad was) and then when they broke up she found out that he went back and told his family they broke up because he made her have a paternity test and it came back negative. She found out about all this AFTER they broke up. I figured she learned her lesson but then she started dating him again here recently. They just now broke up because he went to another girls apartment and stayed the night, oh and did I mention that the girl lived RIGHT BESIDE my best friend?! He seems very very pedophile-y too, but I won't go into that.

pumpkincat210

ew, i agree with xtiffineyx said, its harassment!
Tell your friend nicely to dump his sex offender ass and find a guy with some class!

GlamYOURUs

Wow what a jerk and talk about immaturity. What is he younger than 18? Sounds like it. You need to have a talk with your friend there and for what its worth, it doesn't seem like she values your friendship as much as you do.

M.A.C. head.

Her life is hers to live, but if I were YOU I'd tell her that I'm not going to hang around with her when her boyfriend is around. What he was doing IS harassment and you don't have to tolerate that.

BTW how old are all of you?

kyustman

i'm sorry that you are dealing with this.... You should seriously talk to her, and make her realize that he is disrespecting you and disrespecting her cuz his behavior is really wrong!! she may not listen to you cuz she "loves him" but hopefully she will realize what a low-life he is...

talste

I Agree with Skylar,

Do Not put up with that behaviour from the creep and let your friend know why your avoiding her.

By telling her the reason now, hopefully she will go to you for support when the creep proves you right other wise maybe not giving a reason will just drive her closer to him.

iio

They are both 19 years old...and I'm 20. She just txt msg me to see if Im doing anything on Sunday but Im just not going to talk to her anymore. I can move on and make new friends. I dont think I can look at her the same anymore after all that nasty talk he gave me about them two and she didnt even deny what he said about them wanting to have threesomes and so on...ew im just so disgusted.

I have had gf's who had bf's that would tease me about the things I do but they were never ever like this. They respected me and my personal relationships. I don't know...I have never met anyone like this dude. No wonder her parents hate him...I just dont understand what she sees in him besides the crazy sex they both have with eachother! EW! He is the BIGGEST jerk I have ever met!

iio

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtiffineyx
Me and my best friend (for over 15 years) are not as close as we once were. Long story short, she had a baby, started dating this guy, the guy told his whole family (without her knowing) that he was the babies father (noo wayy, she knew who the dad was) and then when they broke up she found out that he went back and told his family they broke up because he made her have a paternity test and it came back negative. She found out about all this AFTER they broke up. I figured she learned her lesson but then she started dating him again here recently. They just now broke up because he went to another girls apartment and stayed the night, oh and did I mention that the girl lived RIGHT BESIDE my best friend?! He seems very very pedophile-y too, but I won't go into that.

Yeah...dont you think to yourself like WHY? some girls just dont get it. They must have some self esteem issues if they want to stick with these kind of jerks. They arem't the only men on earth. There are so many guys out there that are so much better and that can treat them better too.
th_dunno.gif
I just dont get it.

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iio
They are both 19 years old...and I'm 20. She just txt msg me to see if Im doing anything on Sunday but Im just not going to talk to her anymore. I can move on and make new friends. I dont think I can look at her the same anymore after all that nasty talk he gave me about them two and she didnt even deny what he said about them wanting to have threesomes and so on...ew im just so disgusted.

I have had gf's who had bf's that would tease me about the things I do but they were never ever like this. They respected me and my personal relationships. I don't know...I have never met anyone like this dude. No wonder her parents hate him...I just dont understand what she sees in him besides the crazy sex they both have with eachother! EW! He is the BIGGEST jerk I have ever met!

You're doing the right thing. She may not understand, and she'll probably get angry with you and try to be rude, talk shit, etc. Just let it roll off your back.

You're much better than what she and her situation has to offer. She's obviously not going to change her life around for you, and you shouldn't have to lower the quality of yours for her.

stacylynne

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stargazer*
I'd dump the friend AND the friend's BF. No real friend lets her BF treat her friends like crap.

Agreed 100%. I would never put up with that, either would my friends.
Dump them both & hang out with new friends

SkylarV217

Quote:
Originally Posted by iio

You really should let her know why you aren't talking to a=or hanging out with her anymore !

pumpkincat210

She sounds like she has low self esteem. I wouldn't throw away the friendship just yet, but tell her your concerns and that you don't want to hang with her if her boyfriend is around because he makes you uncomfortable and is plain rude. She may choose him over you right now, but i'd let her know that you value the friendship, but cannot condone his behavior and the way he treats people. Let her know that you'll be there, but not when he is around. It's really up to your friend at this point and I hope she sees him for what he is and know she can do better.

Simply Elegant

I agree with pumpkincat. She does deserve an explanation as to why you're not talking to her and you deserve more respect from her and her boyfriend. If I were you, I'd let her know how much he has been bothering you and that it bugs you that she doesn't stand up to him for you and let her know that you don't think he's a good guy for her. I think if I were you, I'd let her know that I'd be there for her as a friend and support her, but let her know that I would never be willing to spend time with her boyfriend and her together unless he seriously changed, which I doubt would happen anytime soon.

iio

Yeah I should give her an explanation...I guess I'm just avoiding her right now trying to figure out how Im gonna bring up the subject and in what words I should tell her in a way where I dont sound like Im telling her what to do.

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by iio
Yeah I should give her an explanation...I guess I'm just avoiding her right now trying to figure out how Im gonna bring up the subject and in what words I should tell her in a way where I dont sound like Im telling her what to do.

I don't think you even owe her an explanation. If I thought someone like that might change when confronted with why you've stopped responding to her, I'd say maybe, but it sounds like she already knows it bothers you and just doesn't care.

Mizz.Yasmine

Good sex will trap u in a relationship.
ssad.gif
He sounds like an immature idiot. Hopefully they are safe and she doesn't end up pregnant with his baby right now.I've seen that happen too much with older teenage couples.

bebs

it kinda reminds of one of my close friends of mine in high school, she told us she liked this guy so we pushed her into asking him out. biggest mistake we ever made, anyways to make a long story short he was abusive to her as well as the group of girls we hung around with.

It ended with her parents hating him, and she would do the same thing however lucky and unlucky she knew of my dislike of him and told her parents she was at my house when she was there, and or said she was spending the night here with me but went there instead.

Our friendship ended when I blew her cover and told her parents, when she started talking about having his kids. As well as other fights we got into about him, and I ended up telling her to just give me a call when she stopped dating him, and I would be there for her then if she needed me and have refused to take her calls since that point in time.

I don't know to this day if she still is or isn't dating him, we've lost all contact over the years because of it, as well as the rest of that group with it. I miss her friendship at times and it hurts me more to know that she is with somebody that doesn't deserve her, but really in the end you can only live your own life and she has to make her own choices. Sometimes people have to hit rock bottom before they see what really is around them, and all you can do is be there for them and try to help them up if and when you ever get that call. I know I will and I still keep her in my prayers at night, that she will find her way. However the friendship that once was there will not be again, she didn't respect me or my feelings, she let somebody who is both emotional abusive and physically abusive around me and everybody else who was around us at the time. About two years after I lost contact with the entire group one of the girls had called me up, not with your same story but worse.. he had touched her tried to rape her, and my then friend didn't believe that her boyfriend would be able to do such a thing.

But what I'm am saying for your self at this time get out of that situation because you don't want to be around that kind of person, nor do you deserve to be. The friendship may or may not last I don't know, I can't say it either way.. but really from my perspective what kind of a friend is that, who would allow him to do that to you, and or make you feel that way?

I'm not saying that she's a bad friend but she is young and will make mistakes. but don't let her mistake become yours.