My Gateway is is blocked from ALL MAC sites. :(

ChloeCariad

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has any advice.

A few weeks ago, I attempted to access macpro.com. Couldn't get on the site. It didn't really bother me all that much, as I wasn't placing an order. This week, I tried again, and I still couldn't access it. I tried maccosmetics.co.uk and the us site, no joy.

I've tried in several browsers and changed my IP. It appears my gateway IP is blocked. (The one that comes with the router and you cannot scramble)

Has this happened to anyone? I am totally not techy so I have no clue what to do. My friend had to make my Into the Groove order for me.
ssad.gif

Thanks.

summerblue

Did you check Sites box in the Privacy tab of Internet Options? Maybe you inadvertantly blocked MACpro.com?

bis

If all of the above does not work, use a proxy. That should get you back online.

ChloeCariad

Thanks guys,I have actually tried these options to no avail - I can't change my Gateway IP, I've used a proxy which doesn't work. I gues when my parents get back from holiday we will have to try the ISP. I might email MAC too, just in case. It's really weird and irritating, I've used all MAC sutes with no problem until the middle of May and don't have this problem with any other website.
ssad.gif