My 'Golden Eye' FOTD

JCBean

I've recently acquired Honey Lust, and have fallen in love with it!

I wanted to wear it to work today so I came up with this look, which I think is nice and light for summer.

GOLDENeye.jpg

goldeny.jpg

golllden.jpg

gollden.jpg

goldeen.jpg

Used:

Eyes:

MAC Shroom over lid

MAC Honey Lust in crease and blended into Shroom

Diorshow Unlimited Mascara

Chanel eyeliner inbetween top lash roots.

Face:

MAC Dollymix blush on apples of cheeks

Lips:

MAC Freckletone lipstick

Hope you like it! And thanks, as always, for looking
w00t.gif
greengrin.gif
xx

JCBean

Thank you Hayley and Chelsea (I can't see a 'thanks' button to thank you guys
ssad.gif
).
th_hug.gif

Chelsea-I'm so pleased I took the plunge and bought this!

hotpink1326

So pretty!!!! As usual
winks.gif

I LOVE the 2nd to the last picture... looks like its from a magazine or something, hehe!!!

JCBean

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
So pretty!!!! As usual
winks.gif

I LOVE the 2nd to the last picture... looks like its from a magazine or something, hehe!!!

You are the *sweetest* Hot Pink, what a lovely thing to say
oh.gif
th_hug.gif

I have to say I quite like the light in that pic, makes the make up look really dreamy and airy, which I liked
greengrin.gif

Thank you so much xx

Hilly

I bet Aire De Bleu Piggie would go so well with your coloring and eyes. You are so pretty!

JCBean

Awww Hdirenzo, thank you sweetie
oh.gif
oh.gif
oh.gif

I've never used any MAC pigments before, must try them out!! thanks for the lovely feedback-hugely appreciated.

As an asided-when I first joined Specktra I wondered why everyone was talking about pigs/piglests
oh.gif
oh.gif
lol.gif
I'm the same girl who only last year thought that Bobbi Brown was not only a man, but Whitney Houston's ex
oh.gif
oh.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCBean
As an asided-when I first joined Specktra I wondered why everyone was talking about pigs/piglests
oh.gif
oh.gif
lol.gif
I'm the same girl who only last year thought that Bobbi Brown was not only a man, but Whitney Houston's ex
oh.gif
oh.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

HAHAHA you are too funny!! Yea Piggies are fun, but are not the easiest thing to work with at first IMO. But next time you go to MAC, ask for a sample of some piggies. They should give you one if you are making a purchase. HTH

star1692

I love your hair girl! It really frames your face gorgeously. The make up is soo cute on you too. Really soft yet makes you glow!

baby_phat_phat

you are absolutely GORGEOUS...i love your features. this natural look is perfect for you - flawless and polished and accentuates your "raw material" so to speak

JCBean

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdirenzo
HAHAHA you are too funny!! Yea Piggies are fun, but are not the easiest thing to work with at first IMO. But next time you go to MAC, ask for a sample of some piggies. They should give you one if you are making a purchase. HTH

Oooh, thank you hun, I didn't know you could do that! I shall definitely ask for one as I've been meaning to try them for ages! Thanks so much for the heads up :head: x

JCBean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Soft and subtle and lovely
smiles.gif

Thank you Krasevayadancer
th_hug.gif
x

Latest posts