My graduation looks

user26

Here's from looks for my both my graduation ceremonies. One day I wore a periwinkle blue dress and the other day I wore a cream one.

Day 1

Fontaineblue shadow
Frost pigment
Bei-jing shadestick
Smolder liner
I think used Purr and chestnut on the lips

Day 2
Milani Garden Mist
Bei-jing Shadestick
Frost Pigment
Damzel Lip Glass
Vino Lipliner

hotti82

gorgeous!! please don't tell me that's your real hair though or i think i'll die of jealousy

user26

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotti82
gorgeous!! please don't tell me that's your real hair though or i think i'll die of jealousy

Thanks! But uhh why would you think it wasn't? Yes that's my hair. And to be honest, most days I hate it. It looks like a fluff ball. That was just a good day.

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoreflyygirl
Thanks! But uhh why would you think it wasn't? Yes that's my hair. And to be honest, most days I hate it. It looks like a fluff ball. That was just a good day.

HA ur hair is beautiful, shiny, curly/wavy... ok gurls with straight hair like me would pay to have curly hair like u
smiles.gif

user26

Thanks ladies!! If you knew how much trouble I go through with this hair trust me you wouldn't want it. lol

mekaboo

Beautiful looks!
Im not gonna lie though, I thought it was a weave also. But either way, it is beautiful!

MAC_Pixie04

i love your hair, thats how i want mine to curl but it just kinks up
ssad.gif
. i like the eye make up, but the colors look too light, however that just could be flash maybe.