DSC01648.jpg

Skinfinishes and Eyes that haven't been depotted

DSC01645.jpg

Misc Stuff

DSC01650.jpg

Pigment samples and minis and fluidline

That's about it!

drien227

Thanks! I meant to label them before but got lazy.

From left to right: Plum Dandy, High Tea, Relaxed, Petal Lure, Melting Kiss, Cockatease, Dainty Cake, O, Russian Red, New York Apple, and Dark Side

maybe86

hi!!

hi!!! wow your product is beautiful!!! what colors are the lip glosses and lip glee?? thanks

drien227

From left to Right: Impish, Be Seen, Cavalier, Sunny Boy, Flash of Flesh, Pink Grapefruit, Palatial Lustreglass, Viva Glam V, Oi Oi Oi!, Poetic License, Elle, Rayathon, and Check Please. The lip gelee is glosspitality.
smiles.gif

Lele

Eeee, nice collection.
smiles.gif
Those containers that you have your pigment samples in--I guess they're actually pain containers?--May I ask where you got those? I can't stand the screw tops but I can never find the linked, plastic one's.

drien227

Thanks. I actually got them at Walmart in the craft sections. I love having them all lined up, but i've learned you have to be careful when you open/close them or pigment flies everywhere.

Krista

Hehe, another labelling request. Can you tell me what the non-depotted e/s are? Damn, why does that have to be Lucky Green? It's really pretty!!!

drien227

I <3 Lucky Green. Maybe you can still find one?

Row 1: Steamy, UD Midnight Cowboy Rides Again (Non-mac) Pickle (from Chromezone 1),Gorgeous Gold,Expensive Pink
Row 2: Swish, Club, Hepcat, Mythology, Amberlights,
Row 3: Paradisco, Tilt, Creme de Violet, Gleam, Sushi Flower

Latest posts