my guilty pleasure......the bachelor.

sherrle

i am one of the most cynical people you will meet, but somehow i love watching the bachelor. i start watching it cause its fun to watch the stupid girls cry over a guy they barely know, but by the end of it i definately get into the cheese factor.

i just watched last week's episode and i have the new one taping now. i know some of you have to watch this crap too! so what do you think? i think deanna is full of crap. i don't know, something about her just seems off or fake. i can understand why people wouldn't like jenni but i actually really like her, and it seems like there's no way he's not going to pick her. bettina had one of the most calm exits ever. classy, i was impressed.

brad seems like a genuinely nice guy, not like all of the other tools they get for this show.

okay, i'm done.....i should go read a book or something. ha

MACATTAK

I watch The Bachelor....mostly when it gets down to a few girls. I really like Deanna...she seems really sweet to me. Jenni has a little too much "pep" or seems a little too unrealistically happy. He's had a thing for her from the beginning though, so it will be interesting to see who he picks
smiles.gif