MY HAPPiNESS THAT KEEPS GROWiN N GROWiN...

brandi

hmm... some of these pictures are messed up... and i didnt take any pictures of my skincare items... i got hella lazy... lolz... and if i forgot something i threw it in with another pic.... i know i have a few more lippies somewhere in my bags!! ahahaha i always forget to take them out! oh well... this is what i took so far.... I LOVE MAC!!! and i cant stop!!!!!!
eyelove.gif
sorry lots of pictures!!!

mycollection003.jpg

mycollection004.jpg

mycollection005.jpg

mycollection006.jpg

mycollection007.jpg

mycollection008.jpg

mycollection009.jpg

mycollection010.jpg

mycollection011.jpg

mycollection012.jpg

mycollection013.jpg

mycollection014.jpg

mycollection015.jpg

mycollection016.jpg

mycollection017.jpg

mycollection018.jpg

mycollection019.jpg

mycollection021.jpg

mycollection022.jpg

mycollection023.jpg

mycollection024.jpg

mycollection027.jpg

mycollection028.jpg

mycollection029.jpg

mycollection030.jpg

brandi

thanks allan! and everyone else! hahaha everything is messed up.. when i have time i'll post new ones with EVERYTHING labeled! ahhaha who knows when that'll be!

MACmermaid

what a nice collection! why is it i never get tired of looking at pictures of eyeshadows, especially when they are so nicely displayed in palettes?
smiles.gif
i love all of your fluidlines too!

brandi

thanks everyone!

my carry alls are sutffed... i think i need a bigger case for them! lolz

i think i have almost every single fluidlins except for.... brassy, frostlite, iris eyes, oh and a few more... i LOVE those things cant wait for the new ones!!!!!!!!!

i like looking at everyone elses collection too!!! it encourages me to buy more and more and more! hahaha when i really dont need to!

allan_willb

oh oh oh oh HAULS for allan and brandi comming up this weekend!Who knows brandi just mite leave the store with a traincase!

mspixieears

Ooh so jealous, no, actually very happy for you - what an amazing collection!!! And to have a shopping buddy too, sweet!

brandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
oh oh oh oh HAULS for allan and brandi comming up this weekend!Who knows brandi just mite leave the store with a traincase!

lolz are you nuts!!! but yes!!!! i cant wait!!! oh yeah! lolz.... i know imma get some brushes maybe 2 or 3... and a pigment or 2... shadesticks.... omg... and e/s of course... i might just be broke after that! no wait i forgot i already am!

Pushpa

one day when you least expect it i will show up and steal all you own muahahahahaha
i want a brush clutch so bad but they never have any when i go

how do you like yor carriers? and clutch

simar

i lovee your collection. all of the colours are beautifulll! everything is so nice and clean! i am a clean freak! my makeup has to be neat and tidy!

brandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushpa
one day when you least expect it i will show up and steal all you own muahahahahaha
i want a brush clutch so bad but they never have any when i go

how do you like yor carriers? and clutch

pushpa you silly girl!!! lolz... no one is coming near my shit!!! i sleep with it! nah j/k!!!

i LOVE my carry alls and clutch!!!!!

but i want a traincase and a belt! hahahahaha
i always need everything in sight!
plus my carry alls are stuffed like crab legs nothing more will fit in them so i have to use another bag also i hate it soooo bad.... but oh well... i'll survive... knowing me i'll be getting the 225.00 case very soon! hopefully for my bday? a present to myself... hahahahahaha

get the clutch though it keeps your brushes nice and in shape!