My Haul {finally!}

shell12367

So yesterday I got home and had that wonderful little black box waiting at my door step!

tosellderby038.jpg

YvetteJeannine

Oooohh...Aaaahhhh!

I LOVE that brush! I got some stuff yesterday, but didn't get the brush (hubby was with me, and I'd already spent $$$$, but I AM getting it!).

So, what'd you get? It looks to me like it's somm'a the Mineralized Blushes, and the Min. Duo's..but not sure..?? Which ones did'ya pick?

Let us know how you like (love?) that brush!

shell12367

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
Oooohh...Aaaahhhh!

I LOVE that brush! I got some stuff yesterday, but didn't get the brush (hubby was with me, and I'd already spent $$$$, but I AM getting it!).

So, what'd you get? It looks to me like it's somm'a the Mineralized Blushes, and the Min. Duo's..but not sure..?? Which ones did'ya pick?

Let us know how you like (love?) that brush!

Yes, I used that brush this morning, I love it!!!

I got 2 mineralized blushes in Warm Soul and Nuance, and 3 Mineralized skin Finish Duos, 2 in Light/Medium and 1 in Medium Natural

shell12367

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUPRNUT
Enjoy! That brush is awesome!

I know! that is my favorite thing I got

TDoll

NIIIICE!! Ok, I officially have to go back for the brush...lol. I got nuance too...it's very pretty! I'm loving the MSFs too. Good idea getting both colors!
Awesome haul!

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by shell12367
Yes, I used that brush this morning, I love it!!!

I got 2 mineralized blushes in Warm Soul and Nuance, and 3 Mineralized skin Finish Duos, 2 in Light/Medium and 1 in Medium Natural

yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

Oooohh...I got Nuance too!!! It seems to be a lil' underrated (Dainty and some of the Pinks being the faves), but I think it's GORGEOUS!!!

I asked the M/A for reccs, and, with my pink skin tones, red hair, and blue/green eyes, he picked Nuance..He thought it'd go best w/ my coloring...He was right..It looks SOO nice! I think I am going to have to get another one of those Min. Blushes..They're so lovely; and the way the apply...Well, you know
smiles.gif

Great choices!

Latest posts