IMG_2095.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_2089.jpg

IMG_2090.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

I always look so pale in the morning!
IMG_2086.jpg

And because everyone makes silly faces and they usually look cute doing them... but apparently I didn't... =\
IMG_2092.jpg

Used:

UDPP
Thunder e/s
Pearl of the Earth e/s
Trax e/s
Beautymarked e/s

Smoulder e/l

Maybelline Unstoppable mascara

Blot Pressed Powder in Meduim Dark (I don't know why I look so pale!)

Porcelain Pink MSF

Chapstick

Comments appreciated!

kaliraksha

I like the eyeshadow colors! Plus I have 3 out of 4 of those colors... so I might just thry that this weekend when I go out.

Padmita

Those colors are soooo pretty - makes me sad I don't have Thunder, but I didn't want to buy a quad for just one color
ssad.gif
. Your blending is perfect!

SalsaOnTheBeach

You didn't like Rye and Scarab, either? I love those colors! The whole quad was gorgeous!

I never buy MAC's pre-made quads, but the Thunder Eyes Quad was just too beautiful to pass up!

Thank you!

Padmita

They were nice, but not as pretty as Thunder for me - and I can't buy too much stuff, so I have to choose carefully. I just keep hoping MAC will bring on another mauvey shade like that
th_confused_new.gif

star1692

Wow girl you look soo pretty with those colors! You blended it soo perfectly too! You look soo soft and pretty!

User34

The colors look great! You did a wonderful job =)
I actaully have all these colors so maybe I'll give it a try.

user4

love this look and u look absolutly adorable making the silly face... whoot whoot foe silly faces!!! lol

Beautiful1

I Really Love These Colors On Your Girlie And For The Record You Look Super Cute In Your Silly Face Pic!
eyelove.gif

lightnlovly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
I like the eyeshadow colors! Plus I have 3 out of 4 of those colors... so I might just thry that this weekend when I go out.

LMAO...I was thinkin that too!! It looks Awesome!!