MY HUGE MEGA MAC/SEPHORA/MAKEUP COLLECTION!

geeko

Very nice. U have a very wide n comprehensive stash. I esp lovr ur blush colors.

anne082

Really nice collection
blush-anim-cl.gif

YvetteJeannine

There is NO WAY you could use even 1/25 of that stuff before it goes rancid!! I will say that you do have some great eyeshadows, tho. Perhaps you could donate some of your makeup. Most cities have programs which allow folks to donate to women starting out in the work field after years and they don't have any clothes or makeup. Don't get me wrong-you have a lovely collection, but you cannot possibly take advantage of all of it. You should share the "MAC-wealth"' :)

Fiberluver

There is NO WAY you could use even 1/25 of that stuff before it goes rancid!! I will say that you do have some great eyeshadows, tho. Perhaps you could donate some of your makeup. Most cities have programs which allow folks to donate to women starting out in the work field after years and they don't have any clothes or makeup. Don't get me wrong-you have a lovely collection, but you cannot possibly take advantage of all of it. You should share the "MAC-wealth"'
smiles.gif
Yvette,

Personally I found your comments a bit harsh. It was nice of Emillina to share her collection with us. She did not have to do that.

You jumped to the conclusion that she uses all of her products but did not ask if she did so.

She may be a makeup collector: people collect all sorts of things: pens, pencils, matchbook covers, etc.

Thank you for the info. about the programs for women starting out in the business world. Will keep that in mind when tax season arrives.

Fiberluver

Emillina,

Great collection! Thanks for sharing! Love the lip glosses. I've never seen so many in one place.

And the blushes! Ayyeee!

How many mineralize skinfinishes do you have?

You may want to put your Face and Body foundation in the fridge.

13maggieann

That is AMAZING! I'm jealous of your collection girl! I wish I had that much MAC, living in South Dakota has huge downfalls! But then I suppose I would have way more! I should show my paretns this picture the next time they say something ;)

Latest posts