My humble but beloved collection :)

cocomia

I've been collecting MAC for a little less than a year already so my collection might seem small (about the equivalent of one haul for some :p) but I love all of these products just the same
smiles.gif

Eyeshadows from the top row, left to right:
Paradisco, Ricepaper, Flip, Cranberry, empty
Sable, Amber Lights, Goldmine, Electric Eel, empty
Espresso, Bronze, Woodwinked, empty, empty

3658272193_0a06df7827.jpg

Brushes, top to bottom:
187, 187 SE, 168 SE, 190 SE, 194 SE
Not in picture: 182 Buffer Brush
3659067930_1536043a62.jpg

Lipsticks, left to right:
What A Do!, Plumful, Hug Me, Twig, Blow Dry
Lipglasses, TLC, random Liquidlast liner from top to bottom:
Tender Tryst See Thru Lip Color, Pink Grapefruit l/g, VGV l/g, Lychee Luxe l/g, Red Devil l/g, Plus Luxe Plushglass, Steal My Heart l/g, Rich & Ripe l/g, Strawberry Blonde l/g, Hello Kitty Popster TLC, Aqualine Liquidlast Liner
3658271745_62e503e0f4_o.jpg

Blush
Top row left to right: Breath of Plum, Plum Foolery, Peachykeen
Bottom row left to right: Melba, Peaches, Sunbasque
In pot: Breezy <3
3659067562_e723709dd0_o.jpg

Face
Select Powder NC35, Select Powder NC 30, Blot Powder Medium Dark
Concealer NC30, SFF Foundation NC30
3658271265_310ff4a0b7.jpg

Need to buy more of the powders, I'm running out!

As for storage, they are all in my Caboodle but I think I might need more space.
smiles.gif
Hope you are all doing well! That is all, thank you for looking!

cocomia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusive21
very nice! I really like your blushes - that's one thing I gotta start collecting soon.

Thanks!
smiles.gif
I think I'm more of a blush and lipgloss person than an eyeshadow person and MAC makes really awesome blushes. You should start collecting them too!
winks.gif

RedRibbon

Nice collection
smiles.gif

I'm a MAC noob and the colour in the second row right at the bottom is an exact dupe of the colour I need, is that ricepaper or bronze?

ETA: Duhh..never mind, I actually opened my eyes to read what you wrote, sorry!

smellyocheese

fab collection! I see one of my fave eyeshadows in there (Electric Eel). Thinking of getting PEaches and Peachykeen

cocomia

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyocheese
fab collection! I see one of my fave eyeshadows in there (Electric Eel). Thinking of getting PEaches and Peachykeen

Peaches tends to go orange on me. My skin is horribly oily and it tends to change the color of my makeup a lot of the time.
ssad.gif

Mizzvaine

That's a really nice collection! It makes me happy to see makeup almost hitting it's pans for some reason. :p

GlamQueen21

You have a nice collection! I've been eyeing on Amber Lights and Bronze eyeshadows! And your lipglasses are gorgeous!

cocomia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzvaine
That's a really nice collection! It makes me happy to see makeup almost hitting it's pans for some reason. :p

For me, it's the perfect illustration that I don't just buy, I also use! Meaning, I should tell my boyfriend to stop nagging me about makeup shopping because hey, I use these to look nice for him too
smiles.gif