My humble yet awesome collection (atleast 4 me) *pic heavy* = )

swtginbug

My humble yet awesome collection, well at least for me. yup. I've been a makeup "collector" for quite a long time. But I've just fallen in love with MAC about 2 months ago again (so what you'll see of MOST of my MAC collection was just started 2mos ago, expect for sprout & blushbaby). I used to buy MAC but that was 2 years ago and now I've realized I should of never let MAC go. hehe. Well this is my collection as of today (03.09.07). I don't have much but I'm happy and still collecting and buying eventhough i'm a college student (broke = ). Well thanks for looking and I did as much as I could to label.

DSCF1262.jpg

DSCF1298.jpg

DSCF1304.jpg

DSCF1325.jpg

DSCF1324.jpg

DSCF1257.jpg

DSCF1313.jpg

DSCF1312.jpg

DSCF1329.jpg

DSCF1332.jpg

DSCF1334.jpg

DSCF1335.jpg

n_c

U've got an awsome collection...Im drooling over ur brush collection...very nice!

swtginbug

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
I see you like the to buy kits from QVC! Me too! I heart smashbox makeup!

hiya, oh I have never purchased any cosmetics thru qvc. Are they good to buy from?

mrs.wienie

eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
Love your colour pallettes. Lots of neutrals that would suit absolutely anyone. I am also so totally impressed at how "clean" and organized it all looks.
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

angi

I love your collection, and the usability of it. Its a great collection for only 2 months!

Latest posts