My random Ulta haulage, some Sally Hansen,Urban Decay and Revlon:
DSC02340.jpg

DSC02342.jpg

DSC02341.jpg

My first Make Up Forever from Sephora:
DSC02338.jpg

And finally, Colourcraft:
DSC02344.jpg

I know that some people didn't really like the shadows, but I though the textures were nice on them, and I liked them for myself. I love Porcelain Pink, and Smooth Merge works as a blush on me.

I am spoiled, but my hubby said I deserved it for doing so well on my no buy and for getting such a good review at work...oh, and just because he loves me tons. Summer is as good as Christmas for me, anniversary in July and birthday in August!

If you have any questions about the colors let me know, and I'll give you the 411! For the Nubar colors I'm posting swatches in the Nail Polish Swatches!

RedRibbon

What a lovely husband!

Can I just butt in and ask what the blushery looking item is to the right hand side at the back of your CC haul?

Thanks
smiles.gif

darklocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
What a lovely husband!

Can I just butt in and ask what the blushery looking item is to the right hand side at the back of your CC haul?

Thanks
smiles.gif

That's the Porcelain Pink MSF, isn't it?
smiles.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
What a lovely husband!

Thanks
smiles.gif

That's Porcelain Pink MSF, it has a lot of pretty gold veining and I love it!

Thanks for all the well wishes! You are all so sweet!

pipsqu3ak

drools.gif
It's decided. I simply MUST marry someone who understands my thing with makeup. If not... he can step. Congratulations and great haul!

Latest posts