My 'I am Now Poor' Haul.

Winnie

Ok, so now I'm officially broke (but at least I'm Happy!)
Heatherette came out in the UK today and I went in and got a bunch of stuff. This will be my last Haul for a while! I'm going to NY in June and I've got to go to their huge Soho store...because we pay double the price compared to the US, how unfair! But I must be kidding myself to think I can stay away from MAC for two whole months
th_dunno.gif

IMGP4989.jpg
IMGP4980.jpg

L-R, Style Minx l/g, Hollywood Nights l/s, Milan Mode l/s, Syrup l/s, Point Black Liquidlast Liner, Springsheen Blush.
yahoo.gif

Edit: I went back and bought Alpha girl too
smiles.gif
No more MAC for me now until I get paid....

Winnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by juxt123
how much shimmer is in the blush?

It's one of MAC's more shimmery blushes and has very noticeable gold/orange shimmer, almost pearlescent. It's also the most shimmery blush that I own and really catches the light. It's going to look awesome in the sunnier weather
smiles.gif

Winnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Great haul!! Hopefully you can do some mega damage in NYC! lol Enjoy!!

Haha thanks, I can't wait!!

MAC_addiction<3

great haull
smiles.gif
i see youre from Birmingham, did you go to the heatherette event at Selfridges on the 11th and 12th? i never made it
ssad.gif
so i went in yesterday (14th) and they didnt have much left, but i stil managed to get the 2 heatherette eyeshadow trios and a few odd things left from fafi
smiles.gif

x

Winnie

A fellow brummie!
smiles.gif
I couldn't make it in those days either, wish I had though. When I went, the MAs looked like they were having fun...all of them were wearing melrose mood and wearing those cowboy hats! x