My "I can't look at my receipt" haul =)

artisick

Ok, so these are 3 different hauls. But all in all, this is the biggest purchase I have ever made.. even if it is 3 (F&F, CCO, & freestanding store haul). I just put everything together in one picture. Wow, I so don't wanna look at all of my receipts..
eeksign.gif

IMG_1800.jpg

eyeshadows pictured:
(top row, left to right) rice paper, nylon, dazzlelight, warming trend, goldmine, carbon
(middle row, left to right) pagan, humid, newly minted, contrast, plumage, freshwater, star by night, shadowy lady
(bottom row, left to right) pen 'n' pink, girlie, swish, cranberry, post haste, shale, twinks, top hat, beauty marked

friends & family:
- almost all those eyeshadows listed, yikes.
- wisteria eye trio (dame edna)
- royal tour eye trio (dame edna)
- 2 penultimate eyeliners in blacktrack
- possum nose pink l/g (dame edna)
- splendid l/g (dame edna)
- frozen dream l/g (chill)
- naked frost l/g (chill)

CCO:
- makeup case (fafi)
- belightful iridescent powder (fafi)
- smooth harmony beauty powder (heatherette)
- x-rocks sheertone shimmer blush (neo sci-fi) *wanted a backup*
- spaced out sheertone shimmer blush (neo sci-fi) *wanted a backup*
- fresh green mix mineralized eyeshadow duo
- top hat e/s (starflash)
- star by night e/s (starflash)
- pagan e/s (alexander mcqueen)
- e/s in post haste, warming trend, pen 'n' pink
- phosphor nailpolish

freestanding store:
- blush pro palette
- 2 eyeshadow (15) pro palette
- ricepaper e/s (b2m item)

Amanda11762

OH MY! That is one hell of a haul. I imagine you won't be shopping anytime soon. hehe....yeah right. haha. :) Great stuff!

Nice haul. You did buy a lot but I've been really loving all the new collections too. The penulitimate liner is amazing! Is it going to be DC? IF so, can someone please let me know so I go out and buy 10 more.

artisick

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbrookecorex
I am droolingggg with jealousy at the amount of eyeshadows you get to depot!

Lol, I think I'm gonna bust a sweat depotting all of them!

Fataliya

Ok, you need to adopt me so we can share all that loot, lol!

I'm sooooo jealous!!!

ETA: I showed my husband the picture and he said "Holy SHIT!!!!" =P

melliquor

Bloody hell girl... that is an awesome haul. I wouldn't want to look at the receipts neither... throw them away and stay in denial
lol.gif

~MARIETTE~

J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y. Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y

Am I the only one who doesn't depot my eyeshadows??

I keep everything else in pallettes....blush, msf, powders, but eyeshadows i keep in drawers. I guess it's cause i have so many, it just wouldnt be worth....i'd need like 20 pallettes.

PS,

Humid is my absolute fav Mac shadow ever!! Great Choice!!

elmo1026

OMG I am so jealous of you. Plus, I am really scared to look at your receipts. But good luck girl at depoting. and mariette i dont worry i dont depot either. i have never tried. i am kind of scared.

artisick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MARIETTE~
J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y. Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.Y

Am I the only one who doesn't depot my eyeshadows??

I keep everything else in pallettes....blush, msf, powders, but eyeshadows i keep in drawers. I guess it's cause i have so many, it just wouldnt be worth....i'd need like 20 pallettes.

PS,

Humid is my absolute fav Mac shadow ever!! Great Choice!!

Lol, no. I used to never depot. But once my collection started growing, I had to do something about it. Especially since I travel a lot.. it's easier to take with me when they're in palettes. It's just the LE eyeshadows in nice packaging that I don't depot now.

But I looove humid now =) and thanks <3

elmo1026

hey artisick,

if you love humid . you should try this look. humid on the lid with plumage in the crease and what ever highlight you want. i use nanogold or vanilla. it look beautiful. i did this look on my sister and my niece they love it.

~MARIETTE~

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisick
Lol, no. I used to never depot. But once my collection started growing, I had to do something about it. Especially since I travel a lot.. it's easier to take with me when they're in palettes. It's just the LE eyeshadows in nice packaging that I don't depot now.

But I looove humid now =) and thanks <3

I dont travel too much, but i do get what your saying. I guess its the exact opposite for me. I couldnt sift through all the pallettes i'd accumulate to look for the color i want. I keep my shadows color coded-green shades in one drawer ect....but i guess i could do that with a pallette too. Old habbits die hard.

YES-humid is soooo mindblowingly awsome. Blue is my eyeshadow color of choice(yea, im aware of all the shit people talk about blue), then green. Once you've graduated from Humid try Swimming(YUM) they are awsome together. I do that look wayyyyyyyy too often.

artisick

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo1026
hey artisick,

if you love humid . you should try this look. humid on the lid with plumage in the crease and what ever highlight you want. i use nanogold or vanilla. it look beautiful. i did this look on my sister and my niece they love it.

Thanks for the tip! I actually think that's what the MUA told me to try too. So I'll def try the look out
yes.gif

artisick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MARIETTE~
I dont travel too much, but i do get what your saying. I guess its the exact opposite for me. I couldnt sift through all the pallettes i'd accumulate to look for the color i want. I keep my shadows color coded-green shades in one drawer ect....but i guess i could do that with a pallette too. Old habbits die hard.

YES-humid is soooo mindblowingly awsome. Blue is my eyeshadow color of choice(yea, im aware of all the shit people talk about blue), then green. Once you've graduated from Humid try Swimming(YUM) they are awsome together. I do that look wayyyyyyyy too often.

Ooh i see. Well everyone has their own way of organization and it's what works best for you! Do you have pictures of your collection? I'd love to see all your e/s!

Lol I own swimming but I haven't really used it yet. I've been iffy with greens before this haul. Just because I'm worried about how it'd look on my skintone. But the MUA did a look with humid and I loved it!
th_DANCE.gif